Just unboxed a mannrobics taunt unusualfier

CASEY VEGGIES

Unsure if I'm even supposed to be posting this here, but does anyone have an opinion of what this might sell for? 

I already have an unusual taunt, so I'm just looking to sell it for anything I'm interested in. 

Can anyone help me out?

post-10818-0-75448300-1477395642_thumb.jpg

I can start by offering a poisoned shadows tyrant's, an aussie rocket launcher and aussie scattergun.

Feel free to add me if you're interested.

I have no idea of how much it would sell for, but I would recommend applying it on a Mannrobics now. You can't get halloween effects from it after halloween.

I have no idea of how much it would sell for, but I would recommend applying it on a Mannrobics now. You can't get halloween effects from it after halloween.

That's a horrible idea

That's a horrible idea

What you talking about Willis? I will buy the halloween affects if you want after you apply it, for any amount under 650$.

• Like 1

What you talking about Willis? I will buy the halloween affects if you want after you apply it, for any amount under 650$.

good deal

But try to sell the unusual like the conga or the pool party but your choice to choose to price 

plus we don't know what effect is it so you can wait after Halloween is over or just use it 

my question is , which crate did you get it from and how many did it take you to uncrate this?

According to Valve, you can only get Unusualifiers from the new case.

my question is , which crate did you get it from and how many did it take you to uncrate this?

I unboxed 5 crates, and I unboxed it on the third crate. It was from the creepy crawly crate

I got one on my first open of the new series.    :lol: