Unusual Square dance Unusualifier? wot

FLuffy!

You need a square dance taunt, then you click on this and apply it to get an unusual square dance taunt. Now since square dance tautns exist already you can treat this like a new square dance taunt with halloween effect, so probably 200-300 keys, although that depends how rare those things really are/will be etc.

Important question: Does it tell you which effect you will get? In the in-game descirption or when you try to apply it?

Important question: Does it tell you which effect you will get? In the in-game descirption or when you try to apply it?

It doesn't.  It also looks like based on the wording of the item these new halloween effects will only be applied during halloween.

It doesn't.  It also looks like based on the wording of the item these new halloween effects will only be applied during halloween.

Yeah, if you wait until halloween is over you get the old effects I guess. I'm just asking cause the Wiki states that the effect is in the tool descpription, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So it's either a bug or the Wiki is wrong.

Yeah, if you wait until halloween is over you get the old effects I guess. I'm just asking cause the Wiki states that the effect is in the tool descpription, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So it's either a bug or the Wiki is wrong.

I'm curious how that will affect the price of the unusual pool party taunt, if that happens.

Halloween effects will be in high price I suppose. Doesn't matter if there are many unboxes and depends on the halloweenie effects based from unusual traders ofc

I think it could go for a lot more than 200-300 keys. Considering that conga unusuals are on average 305 keys, and this a Halloween unusualifier, it could probably fetch 500

I'm curious how that will affect the price of the unusual pool party taunt, if that happens.

Yes pool parties will drop. Other taunts I think will stay kinda stable, maybe conga drops too a bit. At least thats my suspicion.