What got you into computers?

meme chan

Probably the fact that my brothers (15+ years older) were interested/good with computers. So I became very good with computers and now I like them. Plus I've always liked to take things apart and put them together again (so computers is just a natural extension of that). 

I used to play around on my mom's old mac when I was young, playing crappy old ms dos games because the only console I had at the time was a Sega Mega Drive with very few games.

I stopped playing with computers once I got a Gamecube then later a Nintendo Wii but as I got older I progressed to Xbox 360 for a year. Decided Xbox was shit so got myself a computer.

Mainly used that computer to play games, mainly Minecraft which taught me how to use a computer properly. Ever since I've spent most my leisure time on a computer.

My Dad is a software engineer for a telecommunications company but I never really was interested in the technical side of computers until I was at college and my craptop died on me. I basically had to teach myself the language of computer parts to build my own. 

I am a curious person and I am into most things around me. Since the computer is what I interact with the most, it was inevitable for me to be very familiar with it.

Coding and software, on the other hand, are like logic puzzles to me. I love solving these types of problems and thus had a natural interest in them. 

Nothing.

I got myself into it, learned how to code myself, etc.

My Mom knows /nothing/ about computers (who I live with).

if anything, I learned how to code because I wanted to update backpack.tf enhancement suite, so I need to learn js.

From there I started working on sites so I learned HTML, then made a site of my own, so I learned css(sort of, still working on it).

I just got tired of being given what ever was cheaper in a computer instead of something with performance. There's also a lack of computers with some real graphical horsepower/torque.

I started playing on computers when I was super young, too young to even fully remember it. I got a bit into consoles as I got older, first with PS1, then a few nintendo consoles/handhelds and finally on to PS2 and then Wii. PS2 and Wii were the last consoles I used. Saved around $1000 with help from my parents to get my own computer around 6th grade and just went from there.