What games have you been playing recently?

YeahImAndrew

Have you tried anything new? Still playing the same game after a year? Found an underrated gem?

I have been playing a shit-ton of FM16 recently, my favorite game atm

but wbu fam

After realizing that I've never played it before, I started a playthrough of earthbound at the beginning of October. So far it's been really fun. The story, humor, and music all come together well enough that they make up for the simple RPG mechanics.

I didn't think I would like Overwatch at first, and I though it was just gonna be a complete copy of tf2 so i sorta stayed away from it, but I happened to see it like half off so I was like you know what why not, and I have to say it is really fun.

Besides tf2, I play Planetside 2. It's got some framerate issues but I really enjoy the massive battles that can ensue with about 100 people on each side.

I've been recently playing COD because the Revelations glitches isn't patched in PC so makes it easier for me to get to Prestige master  

My time's usually spent fruitlessly trying to whittle down my 500+ title backlog for my Xbox. The most recent game was Rango. Despite being a kid's game, it's actually surprisingly good (albeit easy, but again, kid's game) and captures the feel of the movie well. I'd actually recommend it if you're looking for a breather title or something for a younger kid.

I've also been dinking around with Overwatch, Bloons Tower Defense, and Fallout 4. Fallout 4 is right now my go-to zen game, where I'm just focusing on settlement building. I've managed to turn Red Rocket into a full on companion village. Currently, I'm fleshing out the second apartment complex.

8e3QwX0.jpgbaPhgvE.jpgKDueqmb.jpg?1MQz6xBU.jpg

Everything's been done on Xbox, no mods.

I'll also be starting Skylanders Imaginators when it finally arrives in the mail. I've always liked the Skylander series, but it's surprising how badly Activision still sucks at figure distribution 5 years after the series debuted. Shouldn't be too hard, especially as I'm only 8 skylanders shy of a complete set (not counting re-releases/repaints) of all the previous games.

• 3 weeks later...

Mostly xcom 2 since i purchased it recently for 50% this halloween.

Don't starve together

and might play Dungeon defenders because Terraria x Dungeon defenders crossover

I also have to say, that jacket* item you told me some time ago is starting to pay out really well, the sweater too. It was a given since they are exclusive.

Mostly xcom 2 since i purchased it recently for 50% this halloween.

I also have to say, that jacked item you told me some time ago is starting to pay out really well, the sweater too. It was a given since they are exclusive.

Funny thing was most of the people traded it in before knowing it was a PAX Exclusive 

Hmm, recently I've been playing a lot of different games but only for short amount of time but there was this one game in particular that had me playing it all the way through called Costume Quest for the first time I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I actually didn't play anything else apart from this until I completed it. It was the first game I've enjoyed this much in years... just talking about it right now makes me want to start a new game and play it all over again haha

then...

I tried Costume Quest 2 right after and it's like Runescape with EOC they completely changed the combat and it ruined the whole thing for me :(