Question for girls

Gimby

I'm gonna just say this. The whole "confess your feelings" bit never works. Trust me, that's the mistake I would make all throughout middle/high school. You think that maybe, if you lay everything on the line like that then she'd fall over you and you'd be lovers for the rest of time etc.

IT DOESN'T WORK NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.

Seriously. It just comes off as needy, desperate and lonely, which are three things to consider as major turn offs to girls. I made that mistake along with every other unsuccessful lonely nerd.

You know what gets the girls? Confidence. Try waking up in the morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself you matter. You're good looking etc. Just keep doing that every day until you start to believe some of it. confidence is the ultimate aphrodisiac and that's how really nasty loser guys get the hottest girls.

Another thing that works is try not to take it so seriously! You're in school, relationships aren't meant to last for eternity. I can 99% guarantee that you won't find the one meant for you until you're in your late 20's. That's life. 8 billion people and only <1% will be a good compatible match for you.

So take it lightly. Don't think of it as a life or death thing, just as a lighthearted friend thing. If she says no, just smile and say "alright cool, another time then" or something and walk away. If she says no then no amount of begging, confessing or w/e will help. Take it like a man and she might even respect you enough to change her mind.

Just ask her to the dance. Dont confess anything because you will basically be bombarding her with the large wall of commitment and if she was thinking of going to the dance with you, you just scare her off because now she has to think if it means she is saying yes to all the feelings you have.

Just ask her to the dance. At the dance see if the mood leads to a physical expression (kiss) and then after that just see what happens. If you end up together then you can work on expressing these feelings SLOWLY!!!!

• Like 1

Just ask her to the dance. Dont confess anything because you will basically be bombarding her with the large wall of commitment and if she was thinking of going to the dance with you, you just scare her off because now she has to think if it means she is saying yes to all the feelings you have.

Just ask her to the dance. At the dance see if the mood leads to a physical expression (kiss) and then after that just see what happens. If you end up together then you can work on expressing these feeling

Ask her out

I'd prolly agree with both of these two just have confidence and just ask her out but there is other routes than just asking her out right away. like you knew her for three years but have you both like hang out together in those 3 years like very often if you did hang out with her over those 3 years I'd just ask her to the dance or if you really do care about her so much why don't get like a sign and write it with want to come dance with me in homecoming and decorate it if you want then after the dance just have a little chat with her about your feelings for her

but what soma said how this feels like one of those animes. It really does feel like one of some animes where the protagonist is asking out his childhood friend and they both go to dance or have a good time. To be honest just be yourself and think what's right for you to do in that moment

Puns are good it doesn't have to be like a set script that you are going to say because that can maybe come off as forced or something. I would just keep it simple and sweet. Nothing too over the top, but still shows that you care maybe even just saying it naturally. Big key is to stay calm if you get too nervous and stuff it could not work out so well. I would just remember to breathe and she is also a person (most likely) so she is probably nervous as well.

This is pretty cringey, feels like a love confession from one of my japanese animes.

Do you want to date her or just go to the dance? This is a pretty weighty confession.

At my school, the social climate towards these things is a lot more relaxed and casual. Sometimes boys incorporated shitty puns into asking people to prom and homecoming, but mostly it's just chill but direct questions.

Give her the shorter version. Say something like "Hey, I really like hanging out with you. Want to go to the homecoming dance?" Maybe throw in a comment about how cute she is if you're feeling daring.

Less is more, and simple is better when it comes to stuff like asking people out.

This is it, I'm telling to you. I set my friends up all the time :) Be straight up and straight forward, do the homecoming first. If it all goes well and good, ask for a future date, go see a movie or something.

Just say "Hey, I think you're really nice[if you haven't hung out before] and want to hang out and go to homecoming, want to go with me?"

Straightforward, honest, open is the best.

I'm gonna just say this. The whole "confess your feelings" bit never works. Trust me, that's the mistake I would make all throughout middle/high school. You think that maybe, if you lay everything on the line like that then she'd fall over you and you'd be lovers for the rest of time etc.

IT DOESN'T WORK NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.

Seriously. It just comes off as needy, desperate and lonely, which are three things to consider as major turn offs to girls. I made that mistake along with every other unsuccessful lonely nerd.

You know what gets the girls? Confidence. Try waking up in the morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself you matter. You're good looking etc. Just keep doing that every day until you start to believe some of it. confidence is the ultimate aphrodisiac and that's how really nasty loser guys get the hottest girls.

Another thing that works is try not to take it so seriously! You're in school, relationships aren't meant to last for eternity. I can 99% guarantee that you won't find the one meant for you until you're in your late 20's. That's life. 8 billion people and only <1% will be a good compatible match for you.

So take it lightly. Don't think of it as a life or death thing, just as a lighthearted friend thing. If she says no, just smile and say "alright cool, another time then" or something and walk away. If she says no then no amount of begging, confessing or w/e will help. Take it like a man and she might even respect you enough to change her mind.

This is it. Don't be needy, or desperate, make it seem more casual, there's a time for that later on if it gets there.

a lot of people are saying don't be cringeworthy, but from a different tact, you've known her for 3 years, you don't need to be over the top with it :P

gotta say though, I've never heard it called hoco

The whole commenting on beauty and stuff just seems a little desperate as others have said. Try to keep it as short as possible with the flowery language at a minimum. If you're planning on saying this in person instead of putting it in a letter, maybe change it up and make notes instead of a script. You want it sounding more natural than rehearsed.

sorry to disappoint but the there"s only like 1 girl on the forums who's not 40+ or married  :wacko:

We're a dying breed

BLAD, she's not going out with William Shakespeare. She's going out with you mate.

So how about this:

"Hey Samantha, do you wanna go to homecoming with me?"

this, if she's into you the just asking her should be good enough. i doubt she's looking for an essay on why you want to go to hoco with her

Just ask with a lot of confidence, homecoming is more relaxed, Prom is the big one....but even now a days it isn't like it used to be for us older generation..Lol

So it has been a couple days did you ask and how did it turn out?

I didnt read the stuff here.

But were in 2016 and girls start to suck cock at the age of 13 so I wouldn't like learn a big proposal and everything. Just talk to her in real life, ask her out - if she likes you she won't say no