favorite rappers?

scHoolboygamer07

my fave rapman is schoolboy q... he is dope...

he just know how to do it all he is a great rapper, he has a lot of cool songs, and he is my roll model

ScHoolboy-Q-Photo.jpg

who is youres?

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, September 27, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, September 27, 2016 - No reason given

little yacht is a nice too

he is a good soud that i  not hear a lot so yyeah hes cool :-)

lil-yachty-lil-boat-the-mixtape-00.jpg

• Like 1

I came back from the dead just to school you young niglets that that gay ass nigga Frank Ocean is good but he not a real nigga you lookin for a real nigga you can hit up my boy Kendrick he fuck with that hoodshit on the daily bruh and he still find time to rap about that real shit man fuck a snitch young blood Birdman out here shootin niggas 

• Like 2

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, September 27, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, September 27, 2016 - No reason given

I came back from the dead just to school you young niglets that that gay ass nigga Frank Ocean is good but he not a real nigga you lookin for a real nigga you can hit up my boy Kendrick he fuck with that hoodshit on the daily bruh and he still find time to rap about that real shit man fuck a snitch young blood Birdman out here shootin niggas 

DIS boi gets it .... +1  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :o  :o  B)  B)  :huh:

• Like 1

I usually hate rap, but goddamn, I went through a phase where I only listened to a guy called 'Drapht'. Australian, whiney, somehow the only one I can stand

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

My favourite rapper was Mac Miller. He was an exceptional artist in the rap world. I still remember I went to bought some best day ever posters and hoodies when his album best day ever was released. I still cant believe he is no more with us. However, in such a short span of time he made his name in the music world. Here is one of m favourite song by him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4BFGSZ_1ls