Recommend me a good game

MrDeepDarkmind

Payday 2 if you dont buy any dlcs you'll get bored after 100+ hours,the binding of isaac probably wont play too much, but fun times when you do, Battleblock theater if you have friends

FTFY

I still recommend all 3 tho.

A Story About My Uncle

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

DOOM 2016

Just Cause 2

Just Cause 3

Mirror's Edge

Super Meat Boy

Payday 2,Move or die,Any fallouts,Rogue legacy,the binding of isaac,Battleblock theather

Battleblock is in my library :P

I assume you are open for any good game since you didn't exactly specify what genre you like.

One of my favorite turn based games are the xcom series. I enjoyed the old ones too, but i'm specifically referring to the new xcom games that started from 2012, its a squad management turn based tactical game with some RPG-like features where you invest in your characters that makes your squad in hunting aliens all over the world.

The original deus ex from 2000 is arguably my favorite game of all time, its a cyberpunk RPG set in a dystopian world, you're a cyborg that can upgrade with various shit througout the game and also has dialogue options, great storyline too. If you have never played it before, then i'm not sure if you will find it appealing due to its dated graphics, i could play it even today because i'm familiar with it. If not, at least try the newer deus ex called human revolution and the recently launched mankind divided which are also really good. There's also deux ex 2 which is a sequel to the original, but that game doesn't exist in my book.

Binding of isaac is a really good rogue like game similar to legend of zelda in its gameplay but with fetuses, poop and religion.

Nuclear throne is basically a faster paced binding of isaac on LSD that i enjoyed it equally as good. The fetuses, poop and religion are replaced with mutants, dimensions, portals and shit.

I also very much enjoyed the dark souls series. Its one of those masochistic games where you die mostly from trial and error, it doesn't help that the game is depressive as fuck, the whole world is grim and everyone you talk to is on the verge of committing suicide, and you will be one of them shortly after playing the game.

Crypt of the necrodancer is also a pretty sweet game, its a roguelike dungeon crawler with a beat matching rhythm system that you must match the music beats in order to move properly.

Dust: An Elysian Tale was also a surprisingly good game that was made by one person. Yes.. he had voice actors and other people doing the music and testing, but otherwise from what i know, he did the coding and design of the whole game. Its a side scrolling metroidvania-like RPG game involving a hat dude and its annoying, jesus fuck you can't kill it.. adorable flying sidekick.

Another very good metroidvania game that not many heard of is valdis story: abyssal city, really good game.

Fez, also an amazing witty puzzle platformer where you explore the world and do puzzle shit while you unlock other shit somewhere else, you probably need a guide on various occasions. Also its dev is a jackass who cancelled the sequel because he got his buttocks clenched too hard when someone said a mean thing to him on twitter.

FTL is another rogue-like sci-fi game where its top down and you manage a space ship along with a crew, you must flee from the generic military empire that is on the verge of collapse from fighting too much with the rebels. The final boss is the digital manifestation of why people want to watch the world burn.

If you like stealth games, mark of the ninja is a really good stealth platformer and its not too long either.

If you like diablo-like games, i had real fun with torchlight II (magic, pets, magical pets, fantasy, mods) grim dawn (depressive plague or some shit that makes people into zombie), and victor vran (vampires, rather short). Also the dungeon siege series are also really good (minus the 3rd one), first one was pretty unique, you could control like 8 or 9 people at once, typical generic fantasy enemies and all that though.

Spelunky is also a nice exploration platformer where you go deeper and deeper into a mine and encounter dracula, aliens, some mayan zuma fat king, hell and various other shit. A spooky ghost kills you if you stay too long on a level.

Darksiders 1&2 are 3rd person action games about religion and the apocalypse. Had great fun with them especially with 2.

I see you also don't have Metro 2033 and Last light, both are really good 1st person shooters that you play as a russian that kills monsters. Its based on a novel or something like that so the story is decent.

If you know the game Werewolf (or Mafia) then you should be familiar with town of salem. Basically a free game that can also be bought on steam for extra cosmetic points, where you play like.. 8-12 innocents in a town, one or more of the innocents depending of how many play it, are mafia guys that must cooperate and kill the innocents, the innocents have various unique roles that can investigate dead people and trace the killer, protect others etc. There are also third party killers that can be capable of killing both mafia and innocents.

Judging from the games you played, i assume you don't play strategy games too much, so i haven't listed any.

• Like 1

Darkest Dungeon.

Stardew valley

starbound (haven't played it, have heard good things though)

killing floor 2 if you have friends. 

I assume you are open for any good game since you didn't exactly specify what genre you like.

One of my favorite turn based games are the xcom series. I enjoyed the old ones too, but i'm specifically referring to the new xcom games that started from 2012, its a squad management turn based tactical game with some RPG-like features where you invest in your characters that makes your squad in hunting aliens all over the world.

The original deus ex from 2000 is arguably my favorite game of all time, its a cyberpunk RPG set in a dystopian world, you're a cyborg that can upgrade with various shit througout the game and also has dialogue options, great storyline too. If you have never played it before, then i'm not sure if you will find it appealing due to its dated graphics, i could play it even today because i'm familiar with it. If not, at least try the newer deus ex called human revolution and the recently launched mankind divided which are also really good. There's also deux ex 2 which is a sequel to the original, but that game doesn't exist in my book.

Binding of isaac is a really good rogue like game similar to legend of zelda in its gameplay but with fetuses, poop and religion.

Nuclear throne is basically a faster paced binding of isaac on LSD that i enjoyed it equally as good. The fetuses, poop and religion are replaced with mutants, dimensions, portals and shit.

I also very much enjoyed the dark souls series. Its one of those masochistic games where you die mostly from trial and error, it doesn't help that the game is depressive as fuck, the whole world is grim and everyone you talk to is on the verge of committing suicide, and you will be one of them shortly after playing the game.

Crypt of the necrodancer is also a pretty sweet game, its a roguelike dungeon crawler with a beat matching rhythm system that you must match the music beats in order to move properly.

Dust: An Elysian Tale was also a surprisingly good game that was made by one person. Yes.. he had voice actors and other people doing the music and testing, but otherwise from what i know, he did the coding and design of the whole game. Its a side scrolling metroidvania-like RPG game involving a hat dude and its annoying, jesus fuck you can't kill it.. adorable flying sidekick.

Another very good metroidvania game that not many heard of is valdis story: abyssal city, really good game.

Fez, also an amazing witty puzzle platformer where you explore the world and do puzzle shit while you unlock other shit somewhere else, you probably need a guide on various occasions. Also its dev is a jackass who cancelled the sequel because he got his buttocks clenched too hard when someone said a mean thing to him on twitter.

FTL is another rogue-like sci-fi game where its top down and you manage a space ship along with a crew, you must flee from the generic military empire that is on the verge of collapse from fighting too much with the rebels. The final boss is the digital manifestation of why people want to watch the world burn.

If you like stealth games, mark of the ninja is a really good stealth platformer and its not too long either.

If you like diablo-like games, i had real fun with torchlight II (magic, pets, magical pets, fantasy, mods) grim dawn (depressive plague or some shit that makes people into zombie), and victor vran (vampires, rather short). Also the dungeon siege series are also really good (minus the 3rd one), first one was pretty unique, you could control like 8 or 9 people at once, typical generic fantasy enemies and all that though.

Spelunky is also a nice exploration platformer where you go deeper and deeper into a mine and encounter dracula, aliens, some mayan zuma fat king, hell and various other shit. A spooky ghost kills you if you stay too long on a level.

Darksiders 1&2 are 3rd person action games about religion and the apocalypse. Had great fun with them especially with 2.

I see you also don't have Metro 2033 and Last light, both are really good 1st person shooters that you play as a russian that kills monsters. Its based on a novel or something like that so the story is decent.

If you know the game Werewolf (or Mafia) then you should be familiar with town of salem. Basically a free game that can also be bought on steam for extra cosmetic points, where you play like.. 8-12 innocents in a town, one or more of the innocents depending of how many play it, are mafia guys that must cooperate and kill the innocents, the innocents have various unique roles that can investigate dead people and trace the killer, protect others etc. There are also third party killers that can be capable of killing both mafia and innocents.

Judging from the games you played, i assume you don't play strategy games too much, so i haven't listed any.

Fez, Torchlight II, Issac, Nuclear throne, Crypt of the necrodancer. I am gonna get them later on in the holidays (Christmas, Halloween, Summer, etc)

Mark of the Ninja i did  play and was very fun and annoying but i did played the shank series (Played shank before and Mark of the ninja seemed another game that seemed promising)  

Dust was free xbox and i kinda like it for a game since it was from Newgrounds, also I respect Phil Fish for making the game but sometimes I guess its most of all the pain he had to stand against  

Fez, Torchlight II, Issac, Nuclear throne, Crypt of the necrodancer. I am gonna get them later on in the holidays (Christmas, Halloween, Summer, etc)

If you're looking at Nuclear Throne, it's one of the featured games on the humble bundle ending today. 10 bucks nets you it plus 9 other games.

• 4 years later...

I would recommend S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl or S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat. They are fantastic games in terms of story and atmosphere. However, there can be bugs, mostly minor bugs. And I also recommend to try out the many mods on Moddb for the games. People do not like this game vanilla, but I do !🙂