Any good Survival games

MrDeepDarkmind

Is there any good co op or single player Survival games 

I guess I'm a fan of survival games only ones i played was Minecraft, Don't Starve, Fallout

but if you have any games that are good for survival you could recommend me them. But I do prefer games similar like Minecraft or Don't Starve or just a open world survival but you can show me any survival games 

metal gear survive

Subnautica is pretty fun and cheap, though expect it to be glitchy cause it's an early access game. If you liked minecraft odds are you'll like it too.

• Like 1

Unturned is pretty decent, you don't need a beast computer to play it, and it's free

its a great game just that

when i first played it the server was called Shrek's swamp the admins had a grudge against me then apparently I cause a WW1 epidemic on that server  that made the admins go ape shit wild and spawn in tanks and RPGs to kill each other 

and this all started because I had to kill one admin (fact that they were like 8-11 years old i think) which is one reason why i never ever gonna play Unturned 

but it was fun tho :)

I had a real fun time with terraria, both solo and coop. Has similar crafting recipes like minecraft but it has a more concentrated progression where you need to kill bosses in order to get the resources to advance to higher tiers of equipment.

Starbound is somewhat similar to terraria visually, however its not only one world, its like a whole galaxy with planets that you can go with your own space ship (similar to no man's sky, or vice versa actually). Unlike terraria where you just do stuff, you are actually given the quest to progress the game, with a few side quests along the way. If you dwell too much on sidetracking and visiting planets however, it will start to get repetitive and you will eventually storm the main quest till you finish the game.

While i very much loved starbound especially on how it developed since 2013, i still had more fun with terraria personally even if starbound had certain aspects done better. The single world that terraria has is a more concentrated content dome packed with a more appealing visual and gameplay and a higher variety of enemies with more bosses.

I also enjoyed project zomboid. Its an open world isometric survival game where you survive through a zombie apocalypse (also has coop). Its pretty realistic, you start in one of the cities where you survive and grab loot and find a place to hunker down.

Electricity stops over time, where you can't microwave stuff anymore and food starts to spoil in refrigerators, water will soon run out and you have to make with rain water etc

Its not as fast paced and during the game you will start to notice that its a tad depressive given how you are the only living person in it (besides your coop partner), but i did saw an update a few months ago where they said NPC's will be added, assuming they aren't already ingame. 

The game has been in early access since 2013 though, so i'm not sure how much time will take until it gets released as a complete game.

I also heard that the game This war of mine is really good. Also a pretty depressive game overall from what i saw.

7 days to die is really fun with a mate, bit boring on your own to be honest but if you like building a base and shit it's good.

The building system is also similar to minecraft as you build in blocks it just doesn't look as shit.

Have you tried some survival maps or modpacks with Minecraft? Or even just googling around some survival mods for the game and trying them out.

A map I really love and I play sometimes is the original Skyblock (the ones in any server are quite different).

Also there are a bunch of mods to make the game really hardcore, add biomes ad a load of similar stuff. If you are interested I may list some nice ones when I have time.