Photography Thread

Chilled Soda

14241586_1643085859335799_22206743270282

F 5.6, 55mm, ISO 400, 1/1000 second  

(It looks like some peeps are posting moar pics in dis.)

Awesome!

Update for myself; working on a time lapse project, focusing the sun rise over the island/ocean near my house, will post a GIF when completed

• Like 2

Awesome!

Update for myself; working on a time lapse project, focusing the sun rise over the island/ocean near my house, will post a GIF when completed

Oooo that sounds cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Most of these photos are 6 months to a year old.

I have more photos to upload/transfer from my camera but haven't done it yet due to a lack of motivation.

USETH SPOILER BLAD

Anyway I think this one has some really nice shapes in it.

b2SQnXt.jpg

Nice ass, butt isn't that kind of, illegal/frowned upon? Unless she gave you permission to post it, if you actually know her

Nice ass, butt isn't that kind of, illegal/frowned upon? Unless she gave you permission to post it, if you actually know her

Excuse me mam, but can I please take a picture of your buttocks and post it on an online forum?

Really?

Excuse me mam, but can I please take a picture of your buttocks and post it on an online forum?

Really?

If you're afraid to ask someone for permission then don't upload it regardless imo

Really?

If you're afraid to ask someone for permission then don't upload it regardless imo

Last time I checked this was a photography thread.

Not a 'Guide To Creepshots' thread.

no, if someone takes a picture of you in public, they own that picture and the rights to it. you aren't special in the sense that you can't have your photo taken while you're out on the street.

No anybody can make any picture/video on the public street and publish it according to Dutch law. Trust me, I (barely) passed my exam on this.

• Like 1