The Wallpaper Thread

The Oddball

Everyone has their neat desktops and I'm here all like:

Hcf2xBU.png

Currently have 55 wallpapers that change randomly every 10 seconds (but this is one of my favourites).

I'm sure a lot of people just hid their icons as they took screenshots. Mine are hidden or else mine would be just as bad

vf3oHyV.png

I use gradients because i'm too lazy to make anything intricate

Edit: I also usually hide the taskbar so it doesn't ugly up my screen any more than it already is

Less is more when it comes to desktop icons.

Is that the Venus of Milo?

And I agree with having a low amount of desktop icons but 1? And that one being your trash bin? How often do you use that?

At the very least a browser, steam and comm apps are worthy of a desktop icon surely? Opening the menu is annoying imo

• Like 1

Is that the Venus of Milo?

And I agree with having a low amount of desktop icons but 1? And that one being your trash bin? How often do you use that?

At the very least a browser, steam and comm apps are worthy of a desktop icon surely? Opening the menu is annoying imo

You can see my desktop above. Surprisingly, I actually use trash bin more than you think. The problem with trash bin is that every time you use it, you need to change the desktop icons settings, which is very annoying. I got around this by having a shortcut somewhere. Though I think he was just making a joke that anime is shit.

Browser is pinned to the sidebar, I'm sure. "Desktop worthy" is entirely dependent on the person. Some people have desktops filled with program icons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...