(Unusual) Price suggestion improvement

TraL

Hi,

Often, I buy or sell an outdated unusual.

For some reason, I don't create a price suggestion (not enough proof, only one sale for a new hat, lazyness), but I can provide proof for the next guy who will try to suggest.

Today, If I want to do that I generally create a sugestion with my proof, and close it (so next guy can see the suggestion)

What I suggest to improve the current workflow is to have something to post proof (with a date, a screenshot/compare link, anything), that can be used my people creating suggestion. With the date it's also easy to delete proof older than 3 month, or appening before a all-class change.

With something like that, I will be able to report my trade without spamming the current suggestion system, and I hope help people making suggestion.

And as you can see:

- this seems unmaintenable (Looking at AF War pig, give me link outdated since two year)

- as this is a forum thread and not a website feature, a lot of people (including me) doesn't even know this exist.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

And as you can see:

- this seems unmaintenable (Looking at AF War pig, give me link outdated since two year)

- as this is a forum thread and not a website feature, a lot of people (including me) doesn't even know this exist.

Just go to the last page available. A lot of suggesters use this page.