Well, It's Hillary vs Trump now. thoughts?

KingPheonix

To scare people like trump all you gotta do is ruin their reputation and take all the money then use it against them because they are filled with greed but who is the worse of the worse let's see I think trump can be worse but Hilary reputation is bad because the filthy lies

but to me in general all what matters is I don't care who becomes president this time

In my personal opinion it sums up if either of them become president.

Yeah, I don't even get how this applies to Hillary. She's mostly considered to be Ombama's third term. And she doesn't seem to be the type of person who easily gets triggered, or to spew nonsense and escalate situations.

... unlike someone else.

If you don't want war, you know what's bad for the U.S.? A president who threatens to kill innocent people just because of their famility ties. A president who doesn't want to take NBC warfare of the table. etc ... A persident that gives ISIS soundbyte after soundbyte, that they don't even need to rip out of context, that they can point to and say "look, see how they are the evil guys!? join us!"

A president that doesn't get that these extremlists are not threatened by bravardo and immoral attacks - but they are emboldened by it.

Yeah, I don't even get how this applies to Hillary. She's mostly considered to be Ombama's third term. And she doesn't seem to be the type of person who easily gets triggered, or to spew nonsense and escalate situations.

... unlike someone else.

The "Hillary is considered to be Obama's third term" was thrown out the window when the scandals and underhanded tactics she used to one up Sanders when he started to become a threat. Not to mention there are a few more which are going to public in the coming weeks which hackers are hinting that will change everything.

They are both horrible end of story. One is an idiot who seemingly has the mind of a moody teenager and the other is a habitual liar, lacks empathy and somewhat psychotic...

One is an idiot who seemingly has the mind of a moody teenager and the other is a habitual liar, lacks empathy and somewhat psychotic...

Err ... Remind me again which one of those two descriptiosn doesn't describe Trump?

Err ... Remind me again which one of those two descriptiosn doesn't describe Trump?

Tbh I think it's funny that you think Trump is in any way shape or form being serious, the guy changes his tune every week to fit what is popular/trending he tries to appeal to the lowest common denominator and does/says the most outrageous shit to get PR. The fact that you're so emotional about what what you think Trump might do if he gets voted in proves this.

Tbh I think it's funny that you think Trump is in any way shape or form being serious,

I don't think he's serious, but that doesn't mean he's not a habitual liar, lacks empathy and somewhat psychotic...

(though perhasp 'somewhat' might be debatable :P )

Edited by Hyperqube

• 3 weeks later...

Question.  I've heard various states allow voting already.  Anyone know if any this happens in the swing states, and if their result is representative?

Vote boys, every one from anywhere is welcome. Cast your votes:

https://worldwide.vote

I voted twice. hope that's not a problem?

I voted twice. hope that's not a problem?

You can vote once per IP, though I don't think it's a big problem if someone votes twice. If these pools reach 100k votes, few duplicates wont really matter that much.

• 2 weeks later...

odd ... I would have presumed Pence be like "No, you're wrong, Donald didn't say that". He was on a roll in the VP debate selling such nonsense, so why stop there.

... and just, when you thought, it could get any worse.

DFQ is up with Trump (now)? When he's gonna bring back "Law & Order" ... If DNA evidence proves someone else raped the victim, that would kind of, like, you know, prove innocence?

Hey, U.S.A.? Look high into the sky. Up there, yes, above the clouds. Yeah, that thing. That's rock bottom. Congrats.

-- some random comidy show, on Trump

Honestly, if I was an American I would vote for Trump, I'm not racist or anything.

But it's just that I'll never trust Clinton with so much power, since most of her voters are feminists who say "Oh look, a female running for president! Here, take my family's votes!"

Trump's voice really is relaxing to me, and I would like an ASMR from him.

That's why I'm voting for Trump!

yeah ... pretty much.

You'd expect someone running for president to comprehend the speration of powers this country is based upon.

No, Donald Trump, you can't decide who goes to jail.

No, Donald Trump, you can't just keep re-opening closed cases. They tried that with Bengazi. EIGHT times.

I never realised that, when he said "Lets make America great again", he was going back to the time of the witch-hunts.

One more for the list, Lets throw our political opponents in jail

I never realised that, when he said "Lets make America great again", he was going back to the time of the witch-hunts.

lmao, criminals deserve to serve a sentence. You honestly believe Hillary was innocent? People get put away for way less than she did

lmao, criminals deserve to serve a sentence. You honestly believe Hillary was innocent? People get put away for way less than she did

You honestly believe Hillary was innocent?

My oppinion?

• When a republican would be able to prove Hillary a criminal, they would be set for life.

Ergo, they would have SERIOUS incentives to work as hard as they can.

• 10 republican led Bengazi investigations found no ground for criminal charges
  • on the e-mails, the republican led FBI was unable to find ground for criminal charges

(1) My oppinion is that if the investigators don't find grounds for criminal charges a person shouldn't be charged for criminal charges - and thus not convicted - and thus not jailed.

(2) It is also my oppinion that a presidential candidat, who's not had acces to the details of an investigation, is in no position to judge a person for guilty or not guilty

(3) Thirdly, in my oppinion, presidential candidats should have the mental capacity to understand the above two statements

How about you tell me. Do you agree with these three statements or not?

So put the burden on the defendant and assume guilty before proven innocent because they way you say it now is that without any evidence at all, you automatically assume Hillary is already guilty. Your point for other people getting putting away for less is technically an argument, but presumably they were proven guilty. Admittedly, this is an idealistic interpretation of the US justice system but this is how it works.

So put the burden on the defendant and assume guilty before proven innocent because they way you say it now is that without any evidence at all, you automatically assume Hillary is already guilty. Your point for other people getting putting away for less is technically an argument, but presumably they were proven guilty. Admittedly, this is an idealistic interpretation of the US justice system but this is how it works.

We already have all the facts, all the proof. Aren't the emails and server already hard evidence? The fuck are you smoking?