Should i trust him

Mr.Koala

today i saw a friend  invite and i accepted it (idk why) :huh:  it was a guy that was saying he would give me 40$ for 4 items and said that when i accept the trade the 40$ will instantly come and said if he scams me a friend of his would give me a lot of items i didnt trust him then i saw his comments with a lot of +rep and i dont know should i trust him if i accept im worried ill get scammed :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

Are you talking about 40$ going  directly into your steam wallet? Unless he is trading you items, there is no way for him to just give you money.

Its a scam

• Administrators

No, don't trust him. Also please screenshot that chat or trade offer and report him via his profile on the main site.

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by λngelღмander, July 26, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by λngelღмander, July 26, 2016 - No reason given

normally if you have to ask the question "can i trust him" it isnt going to end well for you

• Administrators

thx ill try to screenshot him somehow and report him(f12 doenst work)

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Snipping Tool

thx ill try to screenshot him somehow and report him(f12 doenst work)

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

You have a few good options for taking screenshots, most of which are built into windows.

Firstly is print screen. Just press print screen, past it into paint and crop out anything personal.

Secondly is windows snipping tool. Press the windows key and search for "snip". Press new then drag over what you want to take a picture of.

Or, if you want a more convenient option that automatically uploads try puush or any of the tools imgur recommends for their site. 

only real +rep is +trust on his bp. everything else is just a comment on a profile and is unmonitored and mostly unwarranted ( unless he's got old +rep and like 30 pages of it )