Making Free SFM Posters n Stuff #? v2

Kevin the Chicken God

(my copy and pasting isnt working srry)

team = red

class= soldier

location = a sunset sky (eg no land just sky)

hats = killers kabuto

effects = bubbling

pose = rocket jumping through the setting sky (both hands on launcher slightly crouching)

additional info = aussi black box

purpose = youtube banner, it would be helpful it you did it in the youtubes banners resolution (size limit)

KOTH_King is good

welcome for the reference pics

*three weeks later*

jUmxP5o.png

hope you enjoy

• Like 2

Class: Spy

Team: RED

Hats: Charmers Chapeau, Le Party Phantom, Rogues Robe

Unusual Effects (if any): none

Pose: whatever looks good

Additional Information: If he's holding any weapon (up to you) it should be an australium amby

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): succ

anything for succ

y2NBlIi.png

• Like 1

Class: Soldier & Pyro

Team: Red(both)

Hats:

Pyro:

-Hottie's Hoodie

-Winter Wonderland Wrap

-Deus Specs(Yeah they clip, that's the intent behind them)

Soldier:

-Sergeant's Drill Hat

-Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe

-Antarctic Parka

Unusual Effects (if any): Burning Flames on the Pyro, Scorching Flames on the Soldier

Pose: Soldier's helping the Pyro practice airblasting rockets. Make it creative, you got dis. :^)

Additional Information If possible, make it so that there's both a rocket directed to the pyro and an airblasted rocket at the same time.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal.
Gud tips for gud posters, thanks m8.

Class: soldier

Team: BLU

Location: cp_sunshine  on the second point near the cliffside, against the darker wall

Hats: Gilded Guard, lack of hue Dead of Night ( Dark - No Grenades ), Man in Slacks

Unusual Effects (if any): Terror-Watt

Pose: Leaned against the wall his right arm in his back, picking his nose with his other hand's pinky

Additional Information: If you could make him smile widely mouth closed, even if it makes him look dumb, the helmet preferably hiding his eyes and a view on the ocean

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Sorry for all the details, but I find it better than a "As you want, surprise me". ^^

I know for a fact some artists hate not having any details

form is yonder:

Class: Medic

Team: Blue prefer

Hats: i would love to see this one http://i.imgur.com/b2pBCgo.jpg

Unusual Effects (if any):

Pose: no idea, 

Additional Information if u can australium medi gun like in picture

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Desktop backgound or some shit

P.S love your pictures

could you please be more specific about the map, since there really aren't many maps with water

(my copy and pasting isnt working srry)

team = red

class= soldier

location = a sunset sky (eg no land just sky)

hats = killers kabuto

effects = bubbling

pose = rocket jumping through the setting sky (both hands on launcher slightly crouching)

additional info = aussi black box

purpose = youtube banner, it would be helpful it you did it in the youtubes banners resolution (size limit)

couldn't export at that size, sorry, hopefully this will do

srkAymV.png

if you're using it for a banner and the soldier is covered up by the icon on the left, I'd be more than happy to move him to the right

I just realized that might happen  :P

srkAymV.png

if you're using it for a banner and the soldier is covered up by the icon on the left, I'd be more than happy to move him to the right

there is now a fix for the kabuto on the steam workshop ^^

there is now a fix for the kabuto on the steam workshop ^^

oh thats right, I didnt even notice the color was broken tbh

I'm no longer making posters with two characters on different teams, I'd be more than happy to make two posters with one character in each, but two characters on different teams just doesn't lend itself well to angles and perspective

Class: Soldier & Pyro

Team: Red(both)

Hats:

Pyro:

-Hottie's Hoodie

-Winter Wonderland Wrap

-Deus Specs(Yeah they clip, that's the intent behind them)

Soldier:

-Sergeant's Drill Hat

-Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe

-Antarctic Parka

Unusual Effects (if any): Burning Flames on the Pyro, Scorching Flames on the Soldier

Pose: Soldier's helping the Pyro practice airblasting rockets. Make it creative, you got dis. :^)

Additional Information If possible, make it so that there's both a rocket directed to the pyro and an airblasted rocket at the same time.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal.

Gud tips for gud posters, thanks m8.

I'd expect a potential moderator candidate to at least read the first two lines of a thread smh

I guess I'll make an exception since you've helped me with so much stuff

I still punished you by testing a new filter

5h5llGC.png

hope you enjoy

srkAymV.png

err its not that can you make the soldier a lot smaller? like 1/5 of his size? cuz this is what I'm getting https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRtIHRm2Imn10kcszjjqiQ

or maybe zoom out a bit more?

I'd expect a potential moderator candidate to at least read the first two lines of a thread smh

I guess I'll make an exception since you've helped me with so much stuff

I still punished you by testing a new filter

5h5llGC.png

hope you enjoy

Solid work m8, I expected no less. Thanks!

I sent you a solid tip to compensate for my lack of reading comprehension. :'^)

Class: soldier

Location: cp_sunshine  on the second point near the cliffside, against the darker wall

Hats: Gilded Guard, lack of hue Dead of Night ( Dark - No Grenades ), Man in Slacks

Pose: Leaned against the wall his right arm in his back, picking his nose with his other hand's pinky

Additional Information: If you could make him smile widely mouth closed, even if it makes him look dumb, the helmet preferably hiding his eyes and a view on the ocean

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Sorry for all the details, but I find it better than a "As you want, surprise me". ^^

I know for a fact some artists hate not having any details

since CP sunshine isn't in SFM, is there any other map which you'd like instead?

and I love people who fill out ultra-specific requests lol, makes my life a whole lot easier

since CP sunshine isn't in SFM, is there any other map which you'd like instead?

and I love people who fill out ultra-specific requests lol, makes my life a whole lot easier

I'm on the road so I can barely go on the internet, I wanted to ask, when you load a map are you able to go out of the fighting area?

I love the environment and atmosphere in maps like Sunshine, Gorge and Process and I wanted to know if it's possible to place the Soldier outside the first control point, sitting in front of the lake behind the dam, if yes I will give you more details about the pose once I'm home (in several hours sadly, but I'm visualizing him in my head), if it's not possible making him stand against the wall outside the second BLU spawn on Gorge in the described pose (picking his nose, etc) will do it ^^

PS: After intensively staring at the Coldfront Curbstompers I realized the brownish thing isn't part of the boots but is actually the extremity of his pants, I'm very touchy about what my mercs wear, if I don't like the texture of their clothes it's a big fat no;

ALL THESE USELESS EXPLICATIONS to ask if in the cosmetic list you could replace the Man in Slacks with a distinctive lack of hue Coldfront Curbstompers, it would be awesome <3

PPS: sorry if this wasn't pleasant to read, but I'm on phone and I can't really arrange my syntax :/

I'm on the road so I can barely go on the internet, I wanted to ask, when you load a map are you able to go out of the fighting area?

I love the environment and atmosphere in maps like Sunshine, Gorge and Process and I wanted to know if it's possible to place the Soldier outside the first control point, sitting in front of the lake behind the dam, if yes I will give you more details about the pose once I'm home (in several hours sadly, but I'm visualizing him in my head), if it's not possible making him stand against the wall outside the second BLU spawn on Gorge in the described pose (picking his nose, etc) will do it ^^

PS: After intensively staring at the Coldfront Curbstompers I realized the brownish thing isn't part of the boots but is actually the extremity of his pants, I'm very touchy about what my mercs wear, if I don't like the texture of their clothes it's a big fat no;

ALL THESE USELESS EXPLICATIONS to ask if in the cosmetic list you could replace the Man in Slacks with a distinctive lack of hue Coldfront Curbstompers, it would be awesome <3

PPS: sorry if this wasn't pleasant to read, but I'm on phone and I can't really arrange my syntax :/

I can pose someone outside of the fighting area, there might be some visual bugs but I'm sure I can work around that

I can pose someone outside of the fighting area, there might be some visual bugs but I'm sure I can work around that

Alright ^^ I'll describe the pose once I'm on my computer, it's rather similar to the one described before

Class: soldier

Location: cp_Gorge outside the map near the first point, riiiiiight here

Hats: Gilded Guard, lack of hue Dead of Night ( Dark - No Grenades ), lack of hue Coldfront Curbstompers

Pose: In a lazy pose, picking his nose with his pinky

Additional Information: If you could make him smile widely mouth closed, even if it makes him look dumb, the helmet preferably hiding his eyes and the "camera" looking up slightly from below 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Just copied my first post to make it more organized

• 2 weeks later...