Steam got 'ddosed'?

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

I call bull on this. Checked their twitter and there is no tweet that talks about steam https://twitter.com/PoodleCorp

They deleted it after Steam servers came back on. 

Here it is.

43ezG.png

Seems like a worthless use of money if you ask me. With Valve servers like they are, it's hard to be surprised by such a downtime.

could this be the works of lizardsquad or poodlecorp

find out on the next time on youtube, twitter, idk what else to say but yeah steam got killed

I highly doubt that a corporation like Valve would be able to be taken down by a couple of scriptkiddies.

Here it is.

43ezG.png

Seems like a worthless use of money if you ask me. With Valve servers like they are, it's hard to be surprised by such a downtime.

There's the typical, "Oh hey, X is down and no one's said anything. Time to claim it as my doing!"

Here it is.

43ezG.png

There's the typical, "Oh hey, X is down and no one's said anything. Time to claim it as my doing!"

yeah, there's no way any CSGO gambling sites were dumb enough to pay any amount of money for Valve to experience slight server issues, it's just some hacking group trying to cause drama to get attention