Have you ever had an idea, that later turned to reality by someone else?

JayTuut

Just wondering, I've had some, but the one i can remember clearly is even before the EOTL trailer was with cats, and even before the catasrophic companions existed, I was talking to a modeler (some of you might now him, MMW or Marcus) about putting in some cats with cute stripey bits (like in the EOTL trailer which is creepy accurate) and having them as a cosmetic/misc and they follow you around the map.

And as you know the cosmetic "catasrophic companions" now exists and they are just cats that are are sticking to you around your body. But yeah it was weird.

Do you have any scarily accurate ones? Like you had an idea but never went and made it, and then the idea was reality, but not by you and accurate to what your idea is?

Danke.

Was friends with a CS:GO workshop creator, talked to him about a couple of ideas for stickers & skins (since my skins I created sucked and I didn't know how to create skins properly),

he submitted some of my ideas to the workshop, but I don't remember what they were called, has been quite some time tbh.

I hear that it exists now but I don't know for sure but it was an extinguisher for the engine block of a car. I did a lot of research to see if had already existed and it didn't. I made sketches and a delivery system for the carbon dioxide.

The idea was that if the engine block caught fire or something you had a button on the dash that would activate the system and extinguish the fire, quite simple. So it was a series of tubes on the hood on the car and had something like fire sprinklers to prevent them from going off accidentally.

They make little car sized canisters that can put out a fire in the cabin but nothing for the engine.

Was friends with a CS:GO workshop creator, talked to him about a couple of ideas for stickers & skins (since my skins I created sucked and I didn't know how to create skins properly),

he submitted some of my ideas to the workshop, but I don't remember what they were called, has been quite some time tbh.

1. Did any of em get accepted

2. Did he credit you? lol

In 2008 I thought of a shazam like app that you could put images into and it would come up with what that image is, similar images and where the image came from originally.

A small while later google images' reverse image search happened,