Adding Buy Orders To BP.TF Automatic?

Rias Bot  📱     🔑   ✅

Hello I have been wondering how to add the ability to auto accept buy orders and If there is a way to make that happen via a code or something like that I would like the code and if there is a code and you know the code I would like to know how to "install" the code into the bot 

thanks so much :)

NO

there is a reason backpack automatic doesnt suppoert buy orders

why?

IT WILL F*CKING CRASH THE TRADING NETWORK

why?

think about it, with bot.tf on most items all have automated buyers, plus  IF there is a auto the market would be full of bots competing.

i cant really describ why but

IT WILL CRASH THE MARKET

think about why it hasent been added yet

• 2 weeks later...

NO

there is a reason backpack automatic doesnt suppoert buy orders

why?

IT WILL F*CKING CRASH THE TRADING NETWORK

why?

think about it, with bot.tf on most items all have automated buyers, plus  IF there is a auto the market would be full of bots competing.

i cant really describ why but

IT WILL CRASH THE MARKET

think about why it hasent been added yet

That is quite cute of you.... The person who has been asking questions about bots and how to make everything work is answering on presumption, wonderful.

So in order to provide a more correct answer.

- You can add the ability to auto accept buy orders, but you most likely wont, unless you can do some coding. + add support for every single item

- There is a reason backpack.tf automatic does not support buy orders. Because they cant support every single item in the game with automated buying, and cannot release a half working application.

- It is true that it will crash the economy quite well. And the price of items will start to fall. And nobody will make any profit, because all the bots will be .11 scrapping each item.

- BUT! Backpack.tf admins do not care. And are for the automated buying/selling on their site. And have taken no action against it, as i have suggested in the past.

- My goal for the past... year or so... has been to prove a point. And it is that automated trading services will ruin trading. And so far... I have been able to gather evidence, that we are capable of ruining prices, destroying the ability for others to make profit, and all the users take bots as a priority, not as a convenience when trying to trade an item, and or buy/sell.

To say the least... Almost nobody will see this post that i have made.

And for the few that do see it. DO NOT take my "opinion" into account, and DO NOT do anything about the bots that are ruining your economy.

JUST LET us destroy it, and you can have your items instantly with no effort, JUST at the cost of devaluing everything.

- It is true that it will crash the economy quite well. And the price of items will start to fall. And nobody will make any profit, because all the bots will be .11 scrapping each item.

Aren't they already are? I can say for sure that 0.33-0.66 flipping became harder, "thanks" to bots.

Aren't they already are? I can say for sure that 0.33-0.66 flipping became harder, "thanks" to bots.

You're Welcome, Proof and Point, Case Closed =P

Hello I have been wondering how to add the ability to auto accept buy orders and If there is a way to make that happen via a code or something like that I would like the code and if there is a code and you know the code I would like to know how to "install" the code into the bot 

thanks so much :)

i remember a post somewhere that they are working on it...

• 3 weeks later...

i remember a post somewhere that they are working on it...

They've been "working on it" for literally over a year now and have released nothing on bitbucket for other people to help with in relation to buy orders. The only thing is they added where it should be in the code.