Unheard artist.

Adrian

This thread is basically about artist who are known to not that many people.

For example I didn't know who the fuck Normy was until Venom shared some music with me and the shit was actually pretty good

Links to some of his songs:

Life is a bitch:

psycho path:

You better die young:

Chaos:

Anyway, Share songs/artist that are not very known but should be given more chances to show off their perfected music.

Also he does all of this by HIMSELF. so gotta give credits where its due.

I didn't know who the fuck Normy was until VENOM shared some music with me and the shit was actually pretty good

Woah woah kid you can't say that word on our forums!

I'd say B.G. Knockout, his career started when he was featured in Eazy-E's "Real motherphukkin G's", but then he went to jail and is pretty unpopular now

Heres one of his good new ones

I'd also have to say one of my favourite DJ's. I'm surprised this video doesn't have 100's of millions of views!

DJ K-K-K-KEEEMSTAR

This is now a thread where I spam Dutch music. It's all famous songs here but you guys probably don't know them. (Unless I sang them in mumble. I probably did that to half of you) I'll keep it to songs with English lyrics though.

This is now a thread where I spam Dutch music. It's all famous songs here but you guys probably don't know them. (Unless I sang them in mumble. I probably did that to half of you) I'll keep it to songs with English lyrics though.

Also since your mod you can move threads yes? Was told there was a music area where this could be moved to instead of general discussion.

Jerry Purpdrank... Normally known for his Vines.. but he kinda quit that.. and now he actually makes awesome music (imo anyway)

Archived