Good animated movie

Happysedits

Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. Monsters Inc. 1 and 2

something for more matured xD and i saw them already when i was a kid anyway xD (there is monsters inc. 2? i didnt know that lel) (i might watch them because of nostalgia so thansk for the tip anyway)

edit: just watched monsters 2 and it was nostalgic as hell, damn

Anime or stuff like Pixar or indie 2-d animations?

names of the ones you liked and you would reccomend?

Atlantis: The lost empire is actually surprisingly good, i had a good time watching it and its pretty mature considering the animation.

Sausage party will hit theaters soon.

As for actual mature, Grave of the Fireflies should be mature enough for ya  :lol:

Akira, Paprika, Perfect Blue and Berserk are also anime movies i really recommend, they are on a level where even highly successful hollywood movies borrowed from them.

South Park and the sorts like simpsons and family guy are also mature enough (comedy wise), assuming you haven't watched them already.

Mulan

Big hero 6 (alternate dimension from the marvel universe)

toy story

paranorman

Night before Christmas

Jack Jack attacks

The book of life

Kung fu panda 3 (the rise if the fat shit)

Sherk (hey now your a Sherk now get your Sherk on now yeah)

Pinocchio 3000 (idk some random movie I watched)

Can't think of a serious animated film

EDIT: adding more to this post

Definitely Grave of the Fireflies by Isao Takahata if you want something mature in the sense of it being emotionally draining and soul crushing, but also life affirming in its own strange/powerful way. 

They say Inside Out is really good and has the mature part in it but I haven't seen it.

Spirited Away is damn nice.

Mulan

Big hero 6 (alternate dimension from the marvel universe)

toy story

paranorman

Night before Christmas

Jack Jack attacks

The book of life

Kung fu panda 3 (the rise if the fat shit)

Sherk (hey now your a Sherk now get your Sherk on now yeah)

Pinocchio 3000 (idk some random movie I watched)

Can't think of a serious animated film

EDIT: adding more to this post

non serious is fine, i mean like toy story 1 thats too childlich, but monsters inc 2 was for childs too but not that much so, you have have some brain to actually get it.. i enjoyed it

i hope you get what i mean

Try Watership Down. It's an animated movie that's based on a children's book. I highly recommend this to you because based on your maturity, I bet you'll enjoy those cute little bunnies.

If that's not your taste, why not watch Felidae? I'm sure you'll enjoy this movie, since it's basically about cats.

If you find cats boring, try watching All Dogs Go to Heaven. 

The Incredibles and all of the bonus features (can find all of that spread out throughout Youtube) there's a particularly funny bit where Mr. Incredible and Frozone comment on an old TV show about them that they never officially approved.

Lion King 1 and a half, actually funny as hell, satirizes lots of Disney cliches and has references that kids wouldn't really get

For more mature animation, I recommend checking out Spiderman and Batman: Animated Series, as well as movies like Batman: Wrath of the Phantasm (arguably the best Batman movie, Nostalgia Critic recently reviewed it if you want a preview). 

The Emperor's New Groove is hilarious as well. 

Archived