Personality Quiz

[Unactive Account]

What's your personality?

Take this quiz at https://www.16personalities.com(this is a legit site)

Post your personality

And list one of the strengths and 1 weakness of your personality

Mine is INFJ-A or the advocate

UxHmE8h.png?1

What's your personality?

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-T)

enfp.png
What do you mean "life is boring"? Are we living on the same planet?

MIND

This trait determines how we interact with our environment.

63%

EXTRAVERTED

37%

INTROVERTED

ENERGY

This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.

88%

INTUITIVE

12%

NATURE

This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.

39%

THINKING

61%

FEELING

TACTICS

This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.

19%

81%

PROSPECTING

IDENTITY

This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.

39%

ASSERTIVE

61%

TURBULENT

SEND RESULTS BY E-MAIL

LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-T)

Best Strength (IMO):

"Jacks-of-all-trades – Much like Analysts (NT), ISTJs are proud repositories of knowledge, though the emphasis is more on facts and statistics than concepts and underlying principles. This allows ISTJs to apply themselves to a variety of situations, picking up and applying new data and grasping the details of challenging situations as a matter of course."

Worst Weakness (IMO):

"Insensitive – While not intentionally harsh, ISTJs are often hurt more sensitive types' feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy. ISTJ personalities may take emotions into consideration, but really only so far as to determine the most effective way to say what needs to be said."

Inb4 everyone's a helpless introvert. Anyways, time for my annual myers-briggs tirade.

The Myers-Briggs test is a mess of false dichotomies. The distribution of introverts and extroverts should be a bell curve, with most people being in between introverted and extroverted, and the minority being super outgoing or super shut-in.

However, Myers-Briggs cleaves that bell curve in half. Instead of telling everyone "there's a pretty high statistical chance that you'll fall in between introvert and extrovert", it tells people "you're either an introvert or an extrovert, and there's no middle ground to be had.". And that's a load of bullshit.

It's the same for the other categories too. Sensing and intuition are not opposites, and any normal person is going to need both of them.  Same for thinking vs feeling and judging vs perceiving.

In conclusion, the Myers-Briggs test is an indicator of practically nothing, thanks to its disregard for statistics and false dichotomies.

If you still care about what my type is, it's IN. I get different third and fourth letters every time I take it because I'm a normal person who falls in the middle of them.

Adventurer - almost the exact same % results as Shuffle Spy (but with turbulent > assertive).

derp 

Damn, I'm just a dirty hippie.post-12318-0-50624300-1464396431_thumb.png

Couldn't figure out how to make my image like everyone else's (Umm...dealwithit?)