The Worst Teacher You've ever had

[Unactive Account]

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/50448-craziest-thing-that-has-ever-happened-in-schoolwork/&do=findComment&comment=524993

^Mr. Larry. He was an asshole. Great math teacher, but what he did was insane.

Ms. Aloha

I had this Computer teacher when I was a Sophomore who I barely saw the school year. She was only present for 3-5 times a month. And in those rare appearances, she'd give us a pop quiz. Half of the class failed because of her. 

Ms. Marie

The teacher who had favouritism. She liked this one girl so much that she was an honor student the whole year, even though she was failing 2 or 3 subjects. This girl was also a terrible singer, yet she liked to sing a lot. Being in charge of class events, Ms. Marie forced the class band to make the girl the lead singer, a move that costed us the Battle of the Bands. 

we had a teacher that had no authority over the kids at all.

I was a lot younger back then btw. We had a toaster in the classroom and just kept on making cheese-ham sandwiches and he literally couldn't stop us.

Another time I went to the toilet, took a roll of toilet paper, built my self a crown out of it and called myself the "toilet king", rolled up some normal paper like a flute and followed him like 100m out of the classroom, dancing and making weird sounds with the paper flute. He had no clue what was going on, but did nothing about it.

He quit his job and is now the batshit insane christian from this country.

My most awful teacher I'll call Stallin, because that's extremely close to his real name. He's an ELA teacher who everyone seems to love except me, and the few other kids that aren't complete dumb asses. His goal as a teacher isn't to teach, it's to make us laugh, which, I will admit, he is pretty good at. Anyways, after taking standardized testing last week, I have realized he has not taught us ANY of the standards. He has been teaching us, on the rare occasion that he does, random shit that doesn't matter. Besides that, he's the biggest Bible banger I've ever met. He's one of those literal believers and tries to force his views upon us every Friday in a way that he has manipulated so it's legal. He does these things called "Life Lines" where he teaches us his morals and other beliefs. He's told us don't have sex until you're married, don't do drugs/alcohol, don't go to parties, don't masturbate, and don't do various other things that are sins. It's pretty bad, I can't wait for the year to end.

History teacher, had him for three years until I dropped history. He's also head of rugby at my school.

Now, few words can describe such an outright bellend, but here are some that come to mind;

Cunt

Dickhead

Fucking scum

Angry old shit

Disgrace

Little man syndrome 

etc.

Basically, if you don't do rugby, he will bully you. Not just come down a little harder on you, but outright bullying.

He was a huge knob to me and many others because we didn't do rugby, For example, just yesterday, some kid wasn't competing in the 800m race (sports day)

so this subhuman scumbag calls him over and completely roasts him for a solid five minutes. We're not talking 'why didn't you do a sport' (no one has to), no, we're talking about complete dehumanisation. 'You're despicable' 'A disgrace to this school' 'All you do is take take take and never give back' 'If you keep taking like this then you can find another school' 'This is just disgusting.'. All this kid did was not compete in a sports day event, like 90% of the rest of the school.

In an act of justice a few years ago, one of the upper 6th (people in their final year of school) left a shit on his desk, but that was it.

tl;dr he needs euthanised. 

• 2 weeks later...

Miss. O

Oh man, Good memories right here.

Long story short was a complete bitch to everyone in the class for no reason, Made everyone stop what they were doing in PE because they were talking...Yeah that's a great reason.

Also we had like 10 different dictionaries in the class so I asked her which one would be the best,

She stopped everyone on what they're doing and made me look like a dumbass in-front of the class intentionally.

That bitch ain't no-where near this town now.

• 4 weeks later...

Ms.Darcy

She was clearly racist against mexicans and very unprofessional at what she did as a science teacher. I would miss school work (due to my newphew being born and I explained this to be real with her) and she said "Well you weren't sick so I won't give it to you since you choose to miss"  and days later my friend was out of town (He was a mix of mexican and white and would cause alot of trouble) and he told her exactly where he was going and she gave him all the work he missed. Not only that she made the majority of the mexican students sit in the back (besides the mixed ones) even though we did our work.

Mrs. Regan, who yelled at me the first day for not preferring Harold to Harry. From then on she hated me and made it a job to yell at me every chance we got (ripping up hall passes I had because she couldn't read the date, yelling at me for having to use the bathroom, etc.) we weren't allowed to use books as a source for our 10 page paper (mine was about nazi research and I could only use internet articles from the past 10 years). She also said that if she even thought someone was cheating she would rip up their paper with a smile, and often did so even to kids that weren't cheating (luckily not me, somehow). She made multiple kids cry in class (sophomores in high school) and gave someone a zero for using 11 point font instead of 12. Horrible, evil woman, I can't do it justice in words how bad that class was.

I had a feminist in year 2, she would praise the girls and give all the boys extra homework and detention, she got fired and moved to an all girls school

12th grade English 4 teacher

Fucking awful. She did not teach a damn thing. Instead, she would pick out a student to give instructions to the rest of the class to reach a story from this huge book with a  bunch of stories/passages from famous writers then answer the questions in about 20 minutes. Some of these questions were like a paragraph long or had table charts.

Also, this one time near the end of the school yeah, she called everyone's parents and said we were "failing" the class. I had a the points to pass the class already but she still talked to my parents. She actually took the entire day to call each and everyone fucking student out the class to call our parents to tell them the bullshit that we were failing when we had already passed her shit class. It wasn't even just my class, it was just about every class she had.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/50448-craziest-thing-that-has-ever-happened-in-schoolwork/&do=findComment&comment=524993

^Mr. Larry. He was an asshole. Great math teacher, but what he did was insane.

Ms. Aloha

I had this Computer teacher when I was a Sophomore who I barely saw the school year. She was only present for 3-5 times a month. And in those rare appearances, she'd give us a pop quiz. Half of the class failed because of her. 

Ms. Marie

The teacher who had favouritism. She liked this one girl so much that she was an honor student the whole year, even though she was failing 2 or 3 subjects. This girl was also a terrible singer, yet she liked to sing a lot. Being in charge of class events, Ms. Marie forced the class band to make the girl the lead singer, a move that costed us the Battle of the Bands. 

That last one made me puke in my own mouth. Bet her reasoning was "SHE MIGHT BE BAD BUT YOU SHOULDN"T DISCOURAGE HER" or in other terms "WHY WASN"T I PICKED AS THE SINGER 12 YEARS AGO."

• 4 weeks later...

when we grew up and went to school there was a certian fukker who would hurt the children anyway he could?

My last English teacher (the past 2 years).

He was so horrible both in his knowledge and teaching, that me and my ex-schoolmates (I finished school and completed my last exams!) always wondered how he was able to become a teacher in the first place.

Luckily, I am kind of a quicklearner, and most of what I know comes from my experiences and researches on the web.

When I got access to internet for the first time, learning English became the number one priority, allowing me to open almost endless possibilities. That was not the case for the people around me, and unfortunately they rely on me as the almighty translator for everything. Not that I am super skilled, I still mess up sometimes, and I have to improve my accent.

I had a science teacher in 7th grade that was actual ass

• she would not accept assignments if they weren't typed in comic sans (I really wish I was joking about this one)
  • she would leave the windows open in winter, where it averages between 0-10 degrees fahrenheit not including wind chill
  • she took off twenty points on my end of the year project because I used tape on it instead of glue, despite the fact I didn't own glue. This subsequently stopped me from moving up a level next year

this along with what a psychopath she was really made that class less enjoyable

Probably the one who got the best teacher fired because they disagreed politically.

It wasn't even anything worthwhile either, the bad teacher just "happened" to overhear an argument the good one was having with a student, claimed he was afraid of the good one because of it, and somehow managed to get the student to say the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I've had a physics/chemistry teacher that could not teach, nor could he control the class. When we first encountered him, me and my classmates were horrible 14 year olds that just hit that phase of puberty where you start rebelling against those who should have authority, but dont really have it. At first we tried to cope with him, but his lectures were so vague, that no one understood a thing he was trying to explain. As a response to all our questions he told us to come see him after class, where he would tell you to "check your textbook for the answer" to anything we'd ask. So after a while, we didnt even bother trying anymore, and went fucking around in his class.

We did lots of innocent stuff and he seemingly didnt notice anything: It started with small stuff like passing notes through the class. Later it turned into more noticeable stuff, like throwing paper airplanes, having picknicks in his classroom, bringing pillows and passing an alarm clock around; that sort of shit. At some point we invented an imaginary student that we reported absent every day we were in his class; a prank we kept running for nearly a full year. After a month or so, he became worried about "Sandra", the student we made up, since according to us, she'd been sick for a month. We came up with that she'd have appendicitis and that she was having her appendix removed; clearly he had no idea how long that was supposed to take. He made us write 'get well-cards' to her and some of us even occasionally skipped his class under the pretense of "visiting her in the hospital". 

We got kudos from other teachers that heard about it (i.e in teacher's meetings, "Sandra" was brought up by him, and since we tried similar pranks with other teachers, they all knew what it meant, and they were baffled he hadn't noticed it after like 7 months. Most of them could appreciate the prank. Of course, once one of the teachers revealed what we had been doing, he completely denied ever really believing any of it, but we knew better.

I personally didnt care, since I could get sufficient grades without his lectures too, but since the average grades of our class were so low, some of the more serious students started a petition to get our class a different teacher. This was denied due to the fact that the school committee blamed it on us for "not taking him serious". I guess they had a point there.

However, that summer, this teacher went on a camping trip where he proceeded to set himself on fire, because he tried to make a campfire inside his tent. He couldnt teach for like two years after that, so in the end, we did get a different teacher. I want to stress once again that this was a chemistry teacher.

Teacher who made it a class requirement to copy notes exactly word for word as they appeared on the board, which was total bullshit because I know how to shorthand my notes and her notes were really long.