The Search for Decorated AND Strange Weapon (s)

dandefender

First of all I'd like to thank BP for the update to Decorated Weapons, it's something I have missed since the Gun Mettle Update but now I can easily see all the skins and qualities for a single weapon. in one page THANK YOU !

1) I'd like to ask you if there is a possibility to add a search filter for "strange decorated weapons". The current search for those weapons leads to results for both strange OR decorated weapons from the same class/weapon slot.

2) Furthermore, a filter for unusual weapons/ unusual + Strange would be neat.

3)The classifieds page for decorated weapons DOESN'T work right now. I dont know what is happening because I can see many sells on general lists .However when I go for the decorated ones of  the same kind no results are displayed. However, there are always ONLY 2 results showing up on Stats Page . Confusing.

I submitted a bug for part 3, but it's obviously not that important for Fiskie to fix things that were working before and were broken after the update "mainly focusing on decorated weapons".

http://backpack.tf/issue/56f7234583de6b39024e7788

For now we can't rely on bp.tf to search for, buy or sell any decorated weapons, since it's impossible to find them unless you go through all pages.

Archived