I'm Looking to buying a tf2 trading website

LegoTonix

Hello :) so i'm looking to buy a tf2 trading website to help my trades and get more trade

so i want a site like http://quick.tf/

or a trading bot website like scrap.tf or like many other

i can paying over 100+ keys pure and even much more if you have much skill

i will not go first, you must have rep

i don't click random link (scammer don't waste your time here)

my rep 

level 100+ steam and 10 000+ $ bp

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ax_6/

He created Sfuminator.tf and might actually help you, but I don't know tbh

Well i think he made too much profit with this site to help me also everyone want keep profit for himself

Actually bone said he isn't doing freelance work, to save you time. I asked him

yep

Ask the Reel Deel memester and salt Geel9

but yeah ask Geel9 or ax_6 or the guy that made Tf2Warehouse

Edit: wanted to say this but whats Quick.tf?

Ask the Reel Deel memester and salt Geel9

but yeah ask Geel9 or ax_6 or the guy that made Tf2Warehouse

Edit: wanted to say this but whats Quick.tf?

quick.tf is a trading site for trading unusuals with quickbuying price list and selling listing

quick.tf is a trading site for trading unusuals with quickbuying price list and selling listing

guess i might use it alot thanks for telling me. GL on getting that site 

:)

Well i think he made too much profit with this site to help me also everyone want keep profit for himself

What is that supposed to mean? are you implying that everyone hates helping others and is only in the game for profit? good grief.

What is that supposed to mean? are you implying that everyone hates helping others and is only in the game for profit? good grief.

Not criticizing or speaking about the guy specifically, but in psychology this is very common: when a person thinks a certain way therefore they think everyone has the same mentality.

Edit: deleted personal anecdotes about dealing with this guy. Am too paranoid about warning points :wacko:

You want a site but, have you got bots that can send and accept trade offers?

Don't quote me, but there's open source code for those bots, and many people know how to do and do it for cheap.

Not criticizing or speaking about the guy specifically, but in psychology this is very common: when a person thinks a certain way therefore they think everyone has the same mentality.

Edit: deleted personal anecdotes about dealing with this guy. Am too paranoid about warning points :wacko:

never be afraid of the warning points

But but...I can't live without the dank memes of bp.tf forums

You want a site but, have you got bots that can send and accept trade offers?

Well i don't mean this. i just need a trading website for my trade

also i don't know how programing and i don't want to learn i dont have any skill and i'm noob and i dont want lost 3 year my life for learn 

well sorry but i know this people will never take time for me

But but...I can't live without the dank memes of bp.tf forums

don't spaming ty :) 

You could try https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamBotMarket/

If you still can't find anyone, I think I could attempt something for you based on the idea of Quick.tf, not with bots however. I won't be expecting over 30 keys, unless you don't have a domain and web-hosting - I can help pay for those. I'll get back to you in about 2-3 weeks with a design if I do do one and you can consider paying me or not from there when you've looked at it.

You could try https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamBotMarket/

If you still can't find anyone, I think I could attempt something for you based on the idea of Quick.tf, not with bots however. I won't be expecting over 30 keys, unless you don't have a domain and web-hosting - I can help pay for those. I'll get back to you in about 2-3 weeks with a design if I do do one and you can consider paying me or not from there when you've looked at it.

yep feel free to added me i'm interested even without bot is good for me (even if have bot is always better but not a proleme)

Archived