Hobbies

Pilobacon

Music (Nightcore, other sorts of junk like that), CSGO trading (not much anymore, more like gambling and losing money), Hanging out with friends (this takes most of my freetime nowadays)

watching youtube, and praying that one day sansxfrisk will become a thing and until that day I will keep reading comics about them

Taking part in the Muselk thumbnail sweatshop with my fellow SFMers

making a YT video (subscribe to meeeeee)

Mvm with "Daddy" Carnage and Teeny tiny Carnage.

• 4 weeks later...

I generally like to make games, mainly programming over the art side although I still delve into it a bit, I'm still quite new in the field of 3d modelling too, but willing as making games is quite fun.

Drawing is also fun although it's not my go to.

Winding down I generally just listen to music, workout or play games.

post-18241-0-29938300-1464274626_thumb.png

Mountainbiking mostly. No other sport ever really appealed to me quite like it, and the terrain around Liechtenstein is just perfect for it - leave the house, up the hill and down on a bumpy single trail when the weather is fine.

kMt8sXP.jpg

Lighting of this shot is pretty shite I know

There are obviously some other things I do every now and then, but I wouldn't consider them hobbies.

Holy shit, how tall are you?

1.87m ~ 6 feet and like 1.6 inches according to some online calculator

I usually like just sitting around and imaging how something would be if something was changed.

I blame my interest in European/Asian history

• 2 weeks later...

I draw things in my sketchbook when I'm bored. I remember thinking of many OCs when I was younger. I once used Microsoft Paint to illustrate them, but now that I have a Mac, I just draw them on my sketchbook. Mac doesn't have a Paint application of any kind (or maybe there is and I just can't find it).

Not sure if it can be classified as a hobby, because I don't do it frequently, but it's something worth noting. If I travel to a place, I like to collect rocks from that place. I started doing this at around April of last year. I have about 8 rocks.

I recently started writing prose. They were the usual topics of my feelings and special events in my life, nothing special. I once put them all in my profile, but the forum software started denying me the ability to put any more into my profile. I moved all of my prose to a Google Docs which is linked on my profile.

Other than that, I play TF2 every weekend and watch videos on YouTube, the usual.

Archived