Remove Ban (move the topic unless there is written because he has found the right topic at the forum)

Edward Teach

Today I gave Ban, without reason or evidence of any kind !!!
This was motivated by the words          
Brokering for a scammer alt

This ban is permanent.

But the fact is that,
Firstly I have to prove that I am not someone not alto, are proof of correspondence with the administration aytposta with your site for some reason removed writes.
I also participate in the drawing on Svitsteyke with my friends Adichie
you can see in the screenshots How do these things and how they hit me !!!
I called on Skype Adichie and predlozheil to put my things in the 500,000 pot
Everyone who was on Skype threw the Equal Number of things, promising in cases vygrysha one of us to share their

Site Policy does not prohibit such action despite the fact that all were not scammers, but you have accused me of things with which I was not engaged !!

The third person to another Adichie, he won, and it was promising, we divided the winnings even though we were on the third

very little chance of winning in the third person in the amount of 15-17%

The funny thing is that in this, the administration of your forum does not even try to ask to see something, they just give a ban without thinking and have no supervision no guilt.

The last time due to such negligence site I lost an entire month showingthe whole story of my inventory from 1 till the last administration outpost that they saw that the Bang on your website was issued unfairly !!!

If need be I can provide proof of his words and now !!
But please pay attention to everyone, this is not an isolated case that that someone from the administration just as he seemed to issue a ban

Proof screen  for Skype  call and sweetstake  Site  Pot http://imgur.com/a/kKiPW

Archived