What's your favourite/Least favourite anime

Happysedits

My least one is 

acme.jpg

USER HAVE NEVER WATCHED ANY ANIME

My favourite anime i watched so far omg it was so intence so much adventures and fun is

acme.jpg

USER HAVE NEVER WATCHED ANY ANIME

mbZCCmY.png

Favorites are Death note, attack on titan and the recent fate/zero, stay night series which have amazingly high budget animation.

My least favorite anime is called "Happy Czechmate". Its about a wee wee guy with cringe personality disorder who likes to take small ideas from people and make them into unnecessarily huge ones for some reason. It lasted like a few episodes and then it was cancelled due to being too repetitive.

My least favorite anime is called "Happy Czechmate". Its about a wee wee guy with cringe personality disorder who likes to take small ideas from people and make them into unnecessarily huge ones for some reason. It lasted like a few episodes and then it was cancelled due to being too repetitive.

LOLOLOLOL THATS PERFECT

My favorite anime is Sonic The Hedgehog. I also tend to occasionally watch Cory in the House, although the last two seasons of it weren't as fresh as the tastyful meme-inducing trash that it was at the very beginning.

A friend also recommended me to watch A taco Titan, although judging by the opening theme, it appears to be absolute trash

One Piece is one of the only animes that I legitimately dedicated myself to watching, other than Attack on Titan and One Punch Man. The latter will have to be my best, I guess. 

• 4 weeks later...

pretty hard to decide. first anime that really made an impact on me was steins;gate

I can't really choose one, so I'd have to say steins;gate, code geass, darker than black (fuck the second season though) and jojo (fuck the diamond part though, not into it)

death note's pretty good but the edge is too much for me to handle. manga was awesome but not a huge fan of the second part of the anime adaptation

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood stands out the most when I think of favourite all time anime. I watch a lot of them so going through a list would take too long.

Least favourite probably Ergo Proxy. Found it to be too slow and confusing most of the time so never finished it. I got bored and couldnt get my head around it

• 3 weeks later...

Any Fate series as long as my waifu is in it

And also hentai (any kind)

The least favourite is probably One Piece because it's one piece of shit

Archived