TV Shows with Bad Finales

Manfred

CSI Miami and House M.D had lackluster finales. Didn't like them compared to what great series they were.

I could list a dozen shit anime finales ERASED, but you're probably looking for english shows.

The biggest problem with a lot of American TV is that they consider never-ending to be an appropriate ending. Some shows have been beating a dead horse for decades already, and need to finally move on and end the damn thing.

Case in point: The Simpsons and Supernatural.

I object. It was good.

-----

Dragon Ball GT. I hate that ending.

Too many unknowns for my liking, it was good but it wasn't the standard I was expecting

Not so much the final episode as the final season: Scrubs. Fuck that. Scrubs was great, brilliant, amazing. And then there's that last season which was nothing but a disappointment

• Administrators

seinfeld ruled.

all of how i met your mother and two and a half men sucked donkey dick.

YES IMMA CRITIQUE YOUR OPINIONS, COME AT ME BROS

dexter finale was awful but the whole last few seasons were bad so whatever.

Seinfeld sucks as a series (fite me teeny)

gossip girl and prison break both had bad endings

Yes dexter should've indeed ended a long time ago, it ran it course with 4 seasons too many. 

Same with prison break, season 1 will pretty much be the only one i will remember. From there it went straight downhill, but at the very least i had a little sort of interest in dexter's ending, whenever they would catch him or not.

I actually had no problem with the sopranos, i was expecting to end that way albeit not that abruptly.

Also jesus two and a half men.. was anything relevant anymore after Sheen's departure?

Also i had a hole in my stomach after merlin's ending ... and not in a good way.

Season 6 of The Walking Dead is going to go down, in my book at least, as one of the absolute worst ways to end a climactic season for ANY tv show.

Archived