Free Posters for EVERYONE!!!!!

Dat NuB [SFM]

Hello, if you have time, would you make a poster for me please?.

Your work's great, i like it and also the kindness to make posters to anyone for free.

Anyways here are the

Class: Scout

Team: Blu

Cosmetic 1: Flipped Trilby

Cosmetic 2: Graybanns (Painted Pink or Lime)

Cosmetic 3: Delinquent's Down Vest

Active weapon(s): Australium or Normal Scattergun

Map: Any cool map

Pose: Looking to the front with the scattergun in the shoulders :lol:

Here is your request, hope you will like it ;)

Link to the full size picture: http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/MyGqisxE/file.html

Team: Red
Cosmetic 1: 
Flipped Trilby (Paint: Gold)
Cosmetic 2: Graybanns (Paint: Gold)
Cosmetic 3: The Essential Accessories(Paint: Gold) 
Active weapon(s): Aussie Scattergun 
Map: Any
Pose: Strafing in air with Scattergun equipped 

Nice SFM Posters

Can it be a close up shot of him strafing and smiling like the scout does?

Class: Spy 

Team: Blue
Cosmetic 1:
Aces High Hat Of Cards (Paint: Balaclavas Are Forever)
Cosmetic 2: Sky Captain (Paint: Team Spirit)
Cosmetic 3: Backstabber's Boomerslang (Paint: White)

Also can you do the Linux mascot cosmetic on it?
Active weapon(s): Rust Mk. I Botkiller Knife 
Map: Pipeline
Pose: Holding cards in hand while the hand has his knife

Possible profile picture?

​

Cosmetic 1: 
Sulphurous towering pillar of hats
Cosmetic 2: Blood banker (paint: orange)
Cosmetic 3: Backstabbers Boomsland (paint: orange)
Active weapon(s): Aussie knife
Map: Plr hightower
Pose: Being behind corner scared while engi and pyro are happy existing (like this)

tNaOzfd.png

So guys I'm actually gonna stop making posters for a while because I need to study a lot. I will do all the requests sent before this post this week end or the one after it.

You can still post some requests but I won't work on them until my next vacations so i hope you are not in a hurry...

I think you will understand and accept my choice, I'll come back ASAP!

PS: SilverSpeed, I can't find any custom models of borneo (or any gun mettle maps) so if you want another map, please send me another message, I will keep earching for Borneo models till then.

• Like 2

So guys I'm actually gonna stop making posters for a while because I need to study a lot. I will do all the requests sent before this post this week end or the one after it.

You can still post some requests but I won't work on them until my next vacations so i hope you are not in a hurry...

I think you will understand and accept my choice, I'll come back ASAP!

PS: SilverSpeed, I can't find any custom models of borneo (or any gun mettle maps) so if you want another map, please send me another message, I will keep earching for Borneo models till then.

I wish you luck with your exams :)  You're doing these posters for free so make sure what you're doing works for your schedule, NOT our's.  We're getting free posters no matter how long they take, so if people don't appreciate that they can get their posters elsewhere xD  Make sure you don't stress yourself out with the SFMs, they're for fun, not meant to be a chore xD  If you get tired of doing them I recommend you charge for them (which will slow down the amount of requests), your work is definitely quality enough to be worth charging for imo :)

• Like 2

Man, ur SFM is amazing! Ik ur not gonna be able to get to mine as fast, but when possible (don't rush yourself!), could you please make mine?   :D

I would like two players in it, (my friend and I):

Me - Red Pyro:

Cosmetic 1: Point and Shoot

Cosmetic 2: Cute Suit

Cosmetic 3: Lunatic's Leathers

My Friend - Blu Scout:

Cosmetic 1: Ye Olde Baker Boy

Cosmetic 2: Argyle Ace

Cosmetic 3: Courtier's Caller

(none of these cosmetics are painted)

Both of Them:

Pose: Highfiving

Map: Idk, but could you please try put them on like a platform? Like of the rock kind btw... :)

Poster Type(s):

One Profile Pic Size with Them completely parallel to each other, so you can see both of them the same, like: o/\o         

|   |

/l   l\

Like... that... you know what I mean.

AND, if not a hassle, can u make a banner type one (like the ones you've been doing previously) with my friend and I on the right while there's a war going on below, like on badwater would be nice, us on the platform while a war wages on below, you can give this one a bit of an angle if you like, see what makes it better! ;)

oh, and put: [TC*]   into both please, on the small one make it at our leg level (the bottom), while on the bigger one put it on the bottom left corner.

Sorry if it was too long, you don't need to do this but it would be great if you did! I will most likely tip you too! ;) Thanks! :)

What you're doing here is a great thing, you are quite a generous person if I must say so myself!  That's all!

Cosmetic 1: Flipped Trilby (Paint: Gold)

Cosmetic 2: Graybanns (Paint: Gold)

Cosmetic 3: The Essential Accessories(Paint: Gold) 

Active weapon(s): Aussie Scattergun 

Map: Any

Pose: Strafing in air with Scattergun equipped 

Nice SFM Posters

Can it be a close up shot of him strafing and smiling like the scout does?

Here is your request, sorry for the unpainted graybans, i don't have any fix for it atm

Link to the full size picture: http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/zCER9IXf/file.html

post-17080-0-55856400-1457731171_thumb.jpg

Class: Engineer

Cosmetic 1:
Towering Titanium Pillar of Hats
Cosmetic 2: Bronze Dueling Badge
Active weapon(s): Panic Attack
Map: Landfall

Pose: Anything

Your work is absolutely fabulous!

Class: Medic

Cosmetic 1: 
Heat Of Winter
Cosmetic 2: Vintage Tyrolean
Cosmetic 3: A Brush With Death
Unusual effects: none
Active weapon(s): Australium Medi-Gun
Map: Turbine
Pose: Meet The Medic

Can you write 'InfinityDope_' please? :)

Team: Blue

Cosmetic 1: Aces High Hat Of Cards (Paint: Balaclavas Are Forever)

Cosmetic 2: Sky Captain (Paint: Team Spirit)

Cosmetic 3: Backstabber's Boomerslang (Paint: White)

Also can you do the Linux mascot cosmetic on it?

Active weapon(s): Rust Mk. I Botkiller Knife 

Map: Pipeline

Pose: Holding cards in hand while the hand has his knife

Possible profile picture?

​

Here is your poster, as asked ;)

Link to the full size picture: http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/QQMWw03t/file.html

post-17080-0-26443400-1457799574_thumb.jpg

Cosmetic 1: Sulphurous towering pillar of hats

Cosmetic 2: Blood banker (paint: orange)

Cosmetic 3: Backstabbers Boomsland (paint: orange)

Active weapon(s): Aussie knife

Map: Plr hightower

Pose: Being behind corner scared while engi and pyro are happy existing (like this)

tNaOzfd.png

Here is your poster sir, hope you will like it!!

Made two versions of it,

Link to the full size pictures: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/0DTAJSYh/file.html

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/BfWExmeh/file.html

Man, ur SFM is amazing! Ik ur not gonna be able to get to mine as fast, but when possible (don't rush yourself!), could you please make mine?   :D

I would like two players in it, (my friend and I):

Me - Red Pyro:

Cosmetic 1: Point and Shoot

Cosmetic 2: Cute Suit

Cosmetic 3: Lunatic's Leathers

My Friend - Blu Scout:

Cosmetic 1: Ye Olde Baker Boy

Cosmetic 2: Argyle Ace

Cosmetic 3: Courtier's Caller

(none of these cosmetics are painted)

Both of Them:

Pose: Highfiving

Map: Idk, but could you please try put them on like a platform? Like of the rock kind btw... :)

Poster Type(s):

One Profile Pic Size with Them completely parallel to each other, so you can see both of them the same, like: o/\o         

|   |

/l   l\

Like... that... you know what I mean.

AND, if not a hassle, can u make a banner type one (like the ones you've been doing previously) with my friend and I on the right while there's a war going on below, like on badwater would be nice, us on the platform while a war wages on below, you can give this one a bit of an angle if you like, see what makes it better! ;)

oh, and put: [TC*]   into both please, on the small one make it at our leg level (the bottom), while on the bigger one put it on the bottom left corner.

Sorry if it was too long, you don't need to do this but it would be great if you did! I will most likely tip you too! ;) Thanks! :)

What you're doing here is a great thing, you are quite a generous person if I must say so myself!  That's all!

This was long but I finally finished it ;) Here's your poster

Link to the full size pictures:

Profile Pic: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/UNXQSKkr/file.html

Banner: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/uk2wvdir/file.html

Your work is absolutely fabulous!

Class: Medic

Cosmetic 1: Heat Of Winter

Cosmetic 2: Vintage Tyrolean

Cosmetic 3: A Brush With Death

Unusual effects: none

Active weapon(s): Australium Medi-Gun

Map: Turbine

Pose: Meet The Medic

Can you write 'InfinityDope_' please? :)

Here is your requested poster, hope you will like it :)

Link to the picture: http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/HPIKTWKV/file.html

This was long but I finally finished it ;) Here's your poster

Link to the full size pictures:

Profile Pic: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/UNXQSKkr/file.html

Banner: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/uk2wvdir/file.html

Holy balls, this is amazing! I'll ask my friend and we'll pool what we have spare to tip you! *wink wink* Ik I've already asked a lot of you but can u do one of just me (the pyro) giving a thumbs up to the camera? And this one doesn't need a caption btw. Make it so that you can see mostly just his upper half, but if you don't want to it's fine! What you've done now is amazing! I'll try give you more when I tip you! It won't be much, as I'm one of the poorer P2Ps btw, but I'll see what I have! Also, do you mind if I mention you in my steam group?

Holy balls, this is amazing! I'll ask my friend and we'll pool what we have spare to tip you! *wink wink* Ik I've already asked a lot of you but can u do one of just me (the pyro) giving a thumbs up to the camera? And this one doesn't need a caption btw. Make it so that you can see mostly just his upper half, but if you don't want to it's fine! What you've done now is amazing! I'll try give you more when I tip you! It won't be much, as I'm one of the poorer P2Ps btw, but I'll see what I have! Also, do you mind if I mention you in my steam group?

Here is you own picture (I've done it without instructions, answer if you want a different one), hope you will like it ;)

Link to the picture: http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/wKkdIrUT/file.html

BTW, I don't mind if you mention me in your steam group and if it's that hard to tip me, keep your items for yourself ^^

Hey Umm for the poster, could you previously the change the Heat Of Winter to the Ward? I've recetly changed my class loadout due to some major problems, Thanks if you can? I'll try tipping you when I can :D

Here is you own picture (I've done it without instructions, answer if you want a different one), hope you will like it ;)

Link to the picture: http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/wKkdIrUT/file.html

BTW, I don't mind if you mention me in your steam group and if it's that hard to tip me, keep your items for yourself ^^

Did a few tweaks to make it look better ;)

http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/DcZdnBoC/file.html