how do you think you'll die?

Vrakos Anthrakir

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will die with my friends fighting out. Nazi zombies in middle of a war searching for a rare element that cause the zombies coming back from the grave, how will I die is I make a last stand on a German castle and launch the nuclear missile for no reason and save my comrades in the middle of the horde of the Nazi zombie Attack

But for real I probably die from age or I will just die by protecting someone I care for the rest of my life

• 2 weeks later...

Unshared chain mail

In all seriousness, I climb cranes n shit so I can see myself slipping 

Thus far I have been electrocuted, struck by lightning, drowned and hit by a speeding lorry. At this point I am unsure if I could die from anything other than life threatening disease. I reckon I will hit that point where I am so weak and feeble that I beg for death but no matter what people try, I cant die by my own design. Instead I suffer painfully until finally doctors come to the decision to severe my nerves to end my pain. After which my muscles will die, I wont be able to talk or see. I will struggle to drink and by the end struggle to breathe so the only choice after that will be to put me into a medical coma and wait until I suffocate to death.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to think of it as a "romanitc" death; surrounded with my friends and family, a nice peaceful death, knowing I've lived a good life and stepping into the next great unknown.

However, acknowledging that the universe is a bitch it will probably be slow, painful, and horrible. Car accident, mountain biking accident (Remind me to stop going out alone), accident at work (I help move heavy metal crates)

Meh, who knows

Archived