how do you think you'll die?

Vrakos Anthrakir

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dark..

uhh.. probably the most macho way possible; riding with a shark with 250 pounds of dynamite strapped to my chest into the mouth of an active volcano.

jk :3 but probably just old age. im pretty healthy (i go some years not even getting sick once) and i dont do anything to risky, so yeah probably just old age. are you guys trying to market stuff to certain dying people? haha

Probably by aging I hope

In TF2 by being an invisible Spy and getting headshotted while a random crocket goes in my way with a pair of Heavy-Medic while a wrangle-oriented Sentry goes in my way and I'm detonated by the Scottish Resistance demo

In instance I might prefer the real life condition, it's nature doing its job

Huntington's Disease. I have a bad neck twitch that I can't control that happens fairly often. If I get lucky and make it past my 30's probably suicide. 

dark..

uhh.. probably the most macho way possible; riding with a shark with 250 pounds of dynamite strapped to my chest into the mouth of an active volcano.

jk :3 but probably just old age. im pretty healthy (i go some years not even getting sick once) and i dont do anything to risky, so yeah probably just old age. are you guys trying to market stuff to certain dying people? haha

our professor had to approve a question to ask in the survey, we gave him a list of 5 possibles, we were told to do this one

Archived