Do you listen to music while studying/doing work, and if so, what music do you listen to?

Punishment_Fatal

Do you listen to music?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Feel free to post your music/song(s) in the comments.

• All the time
    • Most of the time
    • I don't mind having music play or not
    • Very sparingly
    • Never

Topic title. What kinds of genres/music/songs do you listen to while studying? I personally love listening to Eurobeat. The jumpy, ecstatic nature of it keeps me motivated.

Also I may have a liking to Initial D...

I stumbled across this thread as I was coming down from four hours of writing, and you bet I was listening to music most of this time. Specifically, pokemon and classical. Nothing lyrical for me. I don't listen to anything lyrical at all, not just specifically when working. 

And studying? Who does that?

Whilst studying? No way. And it distracts me when listening to music when I need to do intellectually challenging stuff like writing papers. But when I have to do braindead retard stuff that my uni thinks is useful but is just paraphrasing a textbook over and over I like to listen to Vivaldi or jazz. Nothing too loud/distracting and nothing I kind of know the lyrics of because I can't control myself if I do

• Administrators

can't listen to music while studying or doing uni work or whatever, way too distracting. i put the radio on at real work though, when i'm on day shifts, and sing to/with patients.

can't listen to music while studying or doing uni work or whatever, way too distracting. i put the radio on at real work though, when i'm on day shifts, and sing to/with patients.

What on earth is your job?

• Administrators

What on earth is your job?

imma nurse. i don't just stand there singing, lmao, but i put the radio on and potter about and sing while i do their meds or whatever. a sing-along makes a bed bath a much jollier affair.

I can listen to my normal music when I'm doing math/physics work, which is mostly rock. I have to listen to classical when I'm doing reading or writing a paper.

I listen to music 99% of the time I'm on my computer.

Genres/Bands:

-rock/alternative-rock (Nirvana, The White Stripes, Foo Fighters, Radiohead, Muse, Weezer, The Killers, etc)

-shitty music emo/edgy 8th graders listen to (My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, Panic! At the Disco, Good Charlotte, etc)

-shitty white person rap and some normal rap (Spose, Watsky, Hopsin, Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, Eminem, etc)

-classical (you know what I'm talkin bout)

Archived