Problem with JesseCars "steam desktop authenticator", need help

♥Sel♥ <☼>

So, I lately installed that neat little program Geel or JesseCar, or both wrote to get around the whole steam mobile authenticator shit.

First off, keep your "just get an iPhone" comments to yourself, I use a windows phone and am not gonna buy an iPhone or Android just because steam is gonna be fucking retarded.

Problem with that desktop authenticator is now that, after I set it up, I could log into steam, but all I could see is a "Error -103" message instead of profiles, inventories, store. Trying to deactivate the authenticator for my account did not work. Neither did simply uninstalling the program. I ended up using the "remove my account from the manifest" option, just to see if it could help.

In fact it did apparently log me out, not solving my problem though, as steam still asked me to enter a code with logging in using the mobile authenticator. A code I did not get because I was not logged into the desktop authenticator program.

Trying to log my account in again I now got an "Exceptional error in the program. The object referral could not be fixed onto a object instance." This leave me now unable to access my steam account, at all.

If anyone knows a solution, please let me know. Yes, I tried running the program as an administrator.

You need to import the file you removed from the manifest, by using the option in the SDA. You need to import the .maFile that's in your "maFiles" folder

You need to import the file you removed from the manifest, by using the option in the SDA. You need to import the .maFile that's in your "maFiles" folder

Thank you, that did the trick.

Archived