A site I built for better matchmaking with fellow TF2 players

PabloEscobar

cross-post from Reddit

Hi guys,

I built a site that aims to cut out the randomness of finding new friends to play TF2 with, or any other game you wish to play.  The goal is to help users find others who share their goals and motivations in the games they enjoy.  It is accomplished through a detailed "looking for friends" posts feature that allows you to express what games you play, how you play them, and what you expect in others around you.  Here's how specific you can get in a post: screenshot.  This site isn't meant to replace any medium. It's an alternative for people looking for something different.

Anyways, without further ado:

Any critique is welcome, as this site is going into my web dev portfolio.

cross-post from Reddit

Hi guys,
I built a site that aims to cut out the randomness of finding new friends to play TF2 with, or any other game you wish to play.  The goal is to help users find others who share their goals and motivations in the games they enjoy.  It is accomplished through a detailed "looking for friends" posts feature that allows you to express what games you play, how you play them, and what you expect in others around you.  Here's how specific you can get in a post: screenshot.  This site isn't meant to replace any medium. It's an alternative for people looking for something different.

Anyways, without further ado:

Any critique is welcome, as this site is going into my web dev portfolio.

Wondering.... Quick matchmaking doesn't work? Or is that like for anyone searching for someone to play with at the same time as u?

Because I'd like to see a function where u can just match with other people who have put up they want people to play that game with.

You should make it mandatory to put your age in, even offering rough age groups for those who don't want to put their age in would be fine. 

Archived