Is there a script that shows what items you don't have?

UniqueBob

I'm looking to collect some uncraftable weapons, and it would be nice to have a userscript or something that shows which ones I'm missing

Sounds like something Bobsplosion would use to hunt down the rest of the collectors items like it's a fucking witch hunt.

Nonetheless i would do the same if i had the money :3

tf2tools.net might have a filter for you. I know you can check a complete weapons collection through them, but I don't know if just uncraftable can be checked.

If it helps, you could go here: http://backpack.tf/pricelist/c/weapons and then set the craftable filter to "No".

That shows 161 different uncraftable weapons, however 13 of them are doubles, so you can subtract those for a total of 148:

* Two uncraftable Vintage Lugermorphs - Tradable and Untradable.

* 12 weapons with Strangifiers and so have both Unique and Strange uncraftable versions.

The only uncraftable weapon currently missing from the list is the Uncraftable Bat Outta Hell, so a total of 149, which could be obtained from trade-ins last Scream Fortress. All the Uncraftable Bat Outta Hells are also untradable, but if gift wrap was working you could use that to trade them (also when the hell is Valve going to fix that gift wrap exploit and reactivate it, I have stuff I want to trade for). Also two different Uncraftable Untradable Bat Outta Hells, Unique versions and Haunted versions.

Archived