Your Average Friday Night

Not Applicable

What do you do? If anything?

For example, last friday night consisted of going to a parkour gym (yes) and throwing dodgeballs at a 28 year old man with the same name as me whilst screaming 'I AM THE SUPERIOR'.

So yeah, what do u do?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this friday my gf came back from south africa, so we had a party.

usually I just smoke some pot with friends or I spend the night at home n play vidyas

Where do you live that has a parkour gym?

It's a gymnastics place, but they do parkour classes (warm up then do whatever the fuck you want for the next 2 hours) in the evening. It's great.

College Engineering homework. Fuck me right?

Nahhh just kidding, that's what the weekend is for! Typically Take Out w/ my roommates and League of Legends until 3 in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually had my best friend make out so fucking much in front of my crush and then had my ex fucking slam me to the ground. Good times

Every Friday night? wow, you should probably get a new best friend and crush..

last 3 friday nights have been the same RnB/hip hop club night, t0night i'm going to a house party and a punk show. or maybe the house party and the same club again. who can say.

The tremble when you think you have school the next day and then immediately followed by relief.

Afternoon edit: Just had it.

tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2, tf2

Archived