Cringe things you did as a kid

Mengh.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/statuses/user/14372-mengh-facepalms/?status_id=358211

Hey! We all did things, that as a kid seemed normal, but often, we remember those times and we regret ever doing them.

For me, when I was just starting secondary school (age 10-11), I made amateur Minecraft building/timelapse videos and had thought that it would be cool to show my whole year group.

Edit: Fail :|  Title was suppose to be "Cringey things you did as a kid".

when i was getting my shots as a kid, screamed rape while i fought back. haunts me to this very day

When I was little, I literally flailed around like someone was cutting my arm off when I was getting shots. I was told by my parents that once when I was really young that they had to stop giving me the shot to calm me down and then sneak attack me to actually do it.

Also more cringe: When I was little I WOULD. NOT. brush my teeth, and my top teeth got cavities and had to get pulled. 

Gonna edit this later because I have so much stupid stuff that I did I could write a book.

I started a roof jumping contest onto a trampoline at my friends 9th birthday party. Albert Watkins couldn't walk for half a year

You know what they say about good anal ;)

I became a little too obsessed with fire and petrol. Ended up setting my hands on fire and running off a bridge into the river

Edit: Actually that was pretty cool

You guys were wild haha. My worst is lying profusely. I used to lie all the god damn time and i cannot understand why. I also used to eat as much food at friends houses as i could because i was a greedy little fatty

I would stare at the ceiling when I was thinking of something, up until when I was 10 and my teacher commented on how weird it looked when I did that.

One time, in 3rd grade i was so damn 'drunk' i actually followed one of my older classmates (that flunked twice) to their class, so i was just sitting there on the front seats staring at my desk with no book while the others having some reading activity

worst part of that is that my original teacher actually caught me and sent me back to my class in shame

tfw

In the sixth grade, I managed to round up over 100 silly bands and put them all on at once.  They went past my elbow.

*shudders*

silly bands are sexy af fam

more funny than cringe but in 4th grade i whipped my eraser at my best friend who was standing at the doorway while we were waiting for the teacher, he ducked and it hit her right in the face. I thought i was going to get beat by her

First contact on the Internet about a decade ago, and I used to make shitty drawings for DeviantART and make them purchasable

I also regret everything in the past too lol

One of my friends picked up the word "gay".

From then on we used it to describe everything and everyone until someone told us what it actually meant…

I want to become a football manager. I can experience the same thing without buying Football Manager 2016 and besides, I can get a paycheck.

Archived