Poll: Conga vs Kazotsky Kick vs Mannrobics

The One

60 members have voted

1. 1. Best continuous all class action dance taunt?

I'd probably still go with mannrobics, I like the music better.

Yeah the music is amazing and the clap moves are hilarious. I loved the Mannrobics so much that I used it over my Showstopper Conga when I had it.

I like the new concept of alternate actions enabled by pressing certain buttons, but to be honest, I still kinda prefer Kazotsky Kick. Mostly because I find its music catchier than the Mannrobics music. 

Russian Dance = Best Dance

What bothers me is just how unrealistic the taunt is. You need legs of steel to pull off moves like that.

The newest addition and the best one which is mannrobics. As much as i really like kazostsky kick's music, i still find mannrobics music catchier, but its all matter to preference.

giphy.gif

"Gravity law has been abolished by Lenin during the Russian revolution, as it was considered as a symbol of capitalist imperialism."

I'm surprised the latter two taunts are tied right now. Didn't think the Kick would be nearly as popular as it is

i think the same with the mannrobics.

What bothers me is just how unrealistic the taunt is. You need legs of steel to pull off moves like that.

welp, we are talking about guys that gets shot with bullets, rockets, grenades, metal weapons, etc and still be fine. a simple dance would be nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived