Backpack.tf Enhancement Suite (Being Updated)

The Oddball

Does anyone know how this feature used to work? I never used it.

I would assume it loads the users bp really quick to check if its still there. If its not there then the listing will be removed automatically by bp.tf.

v1.6.4 is released, and adds and fixes some things.

Added custom fonts for supporter names! If you're a current supporter, please PM me, steam message me, or reply to this thread with the font you'd like :) See the list here: http://www.cssfontstack.com/ I won't add anything crazy or hard to read. I will moderate these, and if yours looks too crazy, I will reject it.

Fixed refresh user backpack (I think, please test for me.)

• Like 1

v1.6.4 is released, and adds and fixes some things.

Added custom fonts for supporter names! If you're a current supporter, please PM me, steam message me, or reply to this thread with the font you'd like :) See the list here: http://www.cssfontstack.com/ I won't add anything crazy or hard to read. I will moderate these, and if yours looks too crazy, I will reject it.

Fixed refresh user backpack (I think, please test for me.)

Tested Refresh Classified Option. Still not Working.

v1.6.5

Really fixed refresh user bp this time.

Thanks Oddball. Tested V 1.6.5. Refresh backpack is working. Appreciate your work on Bp enhancement suite.  

• Like 1

hi Oddball, 

I have some ideas and questions about the enhancement suite and thanks for the v1.6.7 update its very useful.

Is it just me or is peek classifieds not working? its saying no buy or sell listings but there is.

oXCyBgr.jpg

My first idea is bulk price changes for an example if i wanted 10 item that are all different prices to be dropped by 0.33.

so one item would change from 5.33 to 5 and another item selected would drop from 7.88 to 7.55.

all the selected items using quicklisting selection would be changed, is that possible?

Another idea if it can be done is a listing timer, it would tell you how long in hours and days the sell or buy listing has

been listed for. I know you're busy sorry about all the questions i hope this doesn't come across as annoying.

Sugar :D

-snip-

Peek hasn't been working for awhile. I just haven't gotten around to it because I keep forgetting. LOL, sorry.

Cashew requested the 'bulk drop' feature, I might implement this soon. 

More putting this here for a personal reminder;

I could do this by checking for existing listings when selecting items via quicklisting (Just checking data-listing_account_id < 0 to activate the button)

Then just import the current quicklisting code, and set it to grab the current listing, - x (x being the amount we lower each by), and keep the same settings. Easy enough.

The 3rd one is already built into the site: Yc1BB.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can you explain what the new "cross domain" alerts are and if I should allow them?

You should allow them.

It allows checking of Rep.tf and steamcommunity.com ajaxs for Escrow and Rep.tf checking.

Price tags

* Tooltips for items priced in keys [s-1]

* Set the range shown in the tag to low, mid, or high

* Change the multiplier for modifications (paints/parts)

I have not seen the one in bold working, yet.  This was my favorite part of the old enhancement suite, if you could get it working that would be great! <3

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, "auto fill-in price" is one of the suite's features, so turning it of ... won't help :D

For info: the automut price triggers the "you sure you want to sell it for 0 when price is X", but changing value manually afterward (= suite suggets 5,44, I change it to 5,22) won't trigger it.

I really don't think that's something I can fix. I can disable it, but then there'd be no confirmation at all

No, that wouldn't help. I don't know how it works, but isn't it possible to trick bp.tf to think there was user inpu, changing the 0 to "bp.tf price" so the "want tosell for 0?" thing wouldn't pop up? 

• 2 weeks later...

Quick listing doesnt work for me.. It only allows 1 item to be selected to be quick listed.. It works on my non  backpack.tf "premium" but not my account that has premium. Also settings dont show up on my premium account.