Change the location of the 'report' button in the forum

Major Erection

I lost count how many times I mistakenly click on the report button assuming it was a reply button simply because of its location.

I know this is a small issue but if someone could address it, it'd mean the world to me :3

It would be nice if the report button was on the top right instead of next to the quote button. Also, I think a report flag like the one on the main site would look nicer than the current design which is just plain text.(I mean it doesn't even match the 'quote' and 'multiquote' buttons)

Thank you and have a good day everybody.

So basically the layout of everything on this forum is a preset?

Yes

I have faith in the site, I believe they can do it xD

The question is, will they do it?

Yes, probably. Fiskie once said that whenever he has time leftover he'll go around making us a custom made forum. In which we can actually change the layout. For now, I'm afraid you're stuck with this one

Yes

Yes, probably. Fiskie once said that whenever he has time leftover he'll go around making us a custom made forum. In which we can actually change the layout. For now, I'm afraid you're stuck with this one

can we get a status on that layout from fiskie?

It's all good man. Looking forward to that custom layout. 

can we get a status on that layout from fiskie?

I'm pretty sure he has more important things to tend to at the moment. I believe he'll get around to it as soon as he can. :)

We're not going to change the location of the report button because one person doesn't like it's place ;) Just get used to the forums, IPB is used everywhere...

One day we'll have our own forum, right now Fiskie is working on a complete overhaul of the stats/premium search stuff.

Archived