Secret (Steam Game) Santa!

JayTuut

This is like the other secret santa (maybe you wanted to enter two, maybe you wanted to enter just this one, or maybe just the other)

I am hosting this secret santa, but the twist is you can only get the other person a steam game! I know I'd rather this then an item :^), since im always bored wanting to play new games!

The way to enter is just here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bpsanta, the entries will close on the 16/12 (or 12/16 for you americans) so the 16th of December.

Just join the group, you must be able to get a steam game, on the 16th-17th (maybe longer depending how many people do this) I will tell you who your being the secret santa for, and buy them a nice game (or a shitty one cause ur mean ;-;. But try and be nice!

Rules: (some copied from the main secret santa thread, soz :3)

• If you want to participate just join the group, (MUST HAVE 30 POSTS ON THE FORUMS OR 10 SUGGESTIONS ACCEPTED ON THE MAIN SITE).
  • One user of backpack.tf will buy/obtain a gift for their assigned user that they think would best suit them.
  • I will be responsible for randomizing the pairings via a randomizer site.
  • Whether or not you tell someone who you have is not in my control, but try to keep it a secret!
  • Who you get your gift from will remain anonymous unless they want their identity to be known.
  • Don't be stingy, try at least a $5 game.
  • Do some research, look into your persons games or their wishlist to see what they would like!
  • You don't have to overspend, use common sense, be tasteful.
  • Gifts will be given on Christmas Eve/Day obviously.
  • You get what you get, and you can be upset, but nobody will care lol.
  • I will judge the presents sent in to make sure they are fair. (Won't be too hard, just dont give them like uncrowded)

You will gift me the game, I will write your name down saying that you got it, and who its for. Then I will gift it to them on Christmas day (Eve for Americans)

This is like the other secret santa (maybe you wanted to enter two, maybe you wanted to enter just this one, or maybe just the other)

I am hosting this secret santa, but the twist is you can only get the other person a steam game! I know I'd rather this then an item :^), since im always bored wanting to play new games!

The way to enter is just here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bpsanta, the entries will close on the 16/12 (or 12/16 for you americans) so the 16th of December.

Just join the group, you must be able to get a steam game, on the 16th-17th (maybe longer depending how many people do this) I will tell you who your being the secret santa for, and buy them a nice game (or a shitty one cause ur mean ;- ;). But try and be nice!

Rules: (some copied from the main secret santa thread, soz :3)

• If you want to participate just join the group, (MUST HAVE 30 POSTS ON THE FORUMS OR 10 SUGGESTIONS ACCEPTED ON THE MAIN SITE).
  • One user of backpack.tf will buy/obtain a gift for their assigned user that they think would best suit them.
  • I will be responsible for randomizing the pairings via a randomizer site.
  • Whether or not you tell someone who you have is not in my control, but try to keep it a secret!
  • Who you get your gift from will remain anonymous unless they want their identity to be known.
  • Don't be stingy, try at least a $5 game.
  • Do some research, look into your persons games or their wishlist to see what they would like!
  • You don't have to overspend, use common sense, be tasteful.
  • Gifts will be given on Christmas Eve/Day obviously.
  • You get what you get, and you can be upset, but nobody will care lol.
  • I will judge the presents sent in to make sure they are fair. (Won't be too hard, just dont give them like uncrowded)

You will gift me the game, I will write your name down saying that you got it, and who its for. Then I will gift it to them on Christmas day (Eve for Americans)

I figured it was implied in my secret santa that others weren't limited to just tf2 items.

Archived