My YouTube Channel

Obama AU

Hey guys, I decided to start making TF2 related videos the quality isn't perfect atm but it's clear and enjoyable. I'm committed to making 3 videos at least every week I just started it today and I've got 3 videos up. If you could like/subscribe/comment or share my videos I'd appreciate it so much! I've been told by so many people that I'd be good at this so I just wanna give it a shot so any support from you guys would be really appreciated.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCL-woVnkMY2lgY-noEcvMA

Hey guys, I decided to start making TF2 related videos the quality isn't perfect atm but it's clear and enjoyable. I'm committed to making 3 videos at least every week I just started it today and I've got 3 videos up. If you could like/subscribe/comment or share my videos I'd appreciate it so much! I've been told by so many people that I'd be good at this so I just wanna give it a shot so any support from you guys would be really appreciated.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCL-woVnkMY2lgY-noEcvMA

Who are you ?

Why Obama?

Well this is going to sound harsh but if you are not very well known on the forums there is no point for people to subscribe to the billionth you tube tf2 Chanel. On top of that don't try randomly posting to get support (I think if I made a tf2 channel no one would sub). Don't get me wrong this is a lovely community. But they will not give you instant and undying support because you enjoy the same game. On the other hand I'll sub to you and I would advise opening winter 2015 crates right at the beginning when people want to see what's in. For example I found this small Chanel that's pretty good beciase he made a invasion case unboxing right at the start

Why Obama?

I see where you're coming from I just thought it wouldn't hurt the more people that know I exist the better. Thanks for the idea btw, I might try that! I'm just going to be making random videos obviously they'll get better in time; I'm new to this. I'm not trying to beg for subs it's just difficult to start up a channel and I thought this might help more people find my channel.

Why Obama?

Well this is going to sound harsh but if you are not very well known on the forums there is no point for people to subscribe to the billionth you tube tf2 Chanel. On top of that don't try randomly posting to get support (I think if I made a tf2 channel no one would sub). Don't get me wrong this is a lovely community. But they will not give you instant and undying support because you enjoy the same game. On the other hand I'll sub to you and I would advise opening winter 2015 crates right at the beginning when people want to see what's in. For example I found this small Chanel that's pretty good beciase he made a invasion case unboxing right at the start

Well there are like a million prank channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers that is still spreading (basically like cancer), and hundreds of millions of god damn minecraft channels with tons of them having between 2,000-50,000 subs. 

Having one more extra tf2 channel won't matter because people are looking for a personality that shows the game, not the game itself. If you're good enough, you will gradually build subscribers, yes slow .. but the more popular you get the more people will join.

Check the big crowd of tf2 channels and see what are they doing.. like builds gameplay, unboxings, exploits, mods, classes, sfm etc. and see what things they aren't doing that you could do, or do the same things in a more different way than them. Not many people care about glitches though, people won't actively search glitches, its only like a nice thing that is out there. 

Also i know this is only the start, but the biggest help in increasing your subscribers is production. You have to know how to edit videos, like reference a scene from somewhere that relates to the scene from the video you're posting, something funny or visually appealing. 

Use a normal resolution if you want anyone to actually watch your videos. Also edit and cut out the shit parts if you are showing tips etc, nobody wants to see you walk to your sneaky spot, people want to see you killing people from your sneaky spot. Also put some royalty free music quietly in the background to help make the video feel more relaxing and easy to watch.

Oh and make your videos longer than 2 minutes if you expect anyone to actually stick around. Unless you have a good reason to have the video at 2 minutes make it longer, for example your upward tricks video, add some footage of you using your spots in a pub. Show what can actually be achieved there. Don't just stand there for 10 seconds and say 'Yeah you can shoot people there', show you shooting people.

I'm committed to making 3 videos at least every week

don't do this

Make videos whenever you have a good idea for a video, not to fufill a quota. If you don't have any good ideas for a week, don't worry, just give it some time. People like quality over quantity.

Also plugging your own channel and asking for likes, comments, and subscribes is generally unliked and may lead to negativity.

Archived