SPYCRABBING CLEAN ARCANA KE

Im Korny

i can put up my MG crones  + 170k + arcana slick

Thats pretty low for me if you can replace that 170 with 400 in hats sure considering you value your crones at 400.

why do you spycrab? do you enjoy the thrill of risking thousands of dollars or are you just hopeful to get lucky and profit...?

why do u bet

Why do you guys feel so self rightous? If someone wants to bet their shit let them, no need to be assholes about their own choices. They know the risks, you don't need to constantly belittle them.

why do u bet

betting and taking a straight 50/50 chance to lose your shit are two very different things and should not be compared

Why do you guys feel so self rightous? If someone wants to bet their shit let them, no need to be assholes about their own choices. They know the risks, you don't need to constantly belittle them.

i dont know who youre referring to as "guys" since only one person called it a stupid idea and i just asked a question. also your opinion is highly biased considering youre a heavy spycrabber yourself, no one is being an asshole

Fireball, what city is trying is to say is that Korny doesn't want to receive questions like "why". He's looking for spycrabbers, not random comments.

betting and taking a straight 50/50 chance to lose your shit are two very different things and should not be compared

i dont know who youre referring to as "guys" since only one person called it a stupid idea and i just asked a question. also your opinion is highly biased considering youre a heavy spycrabber yourself, no one is being an asshole

Considering 28 people have liked the most about it being a stupid idea, I think "guys" in justified...

Considering 28 people have liked the most about it being a stupid idea, I think "guys" in justified...

they just liked it, they didnt post anything directly

why do you spycrab? do you enjoy the thrill of risking thousands of dollars or are you just hopeful to get lucky and profit...?

Gamble for the rush, expect the loss, accept the win.

Is taunt selection purely client side?

Has anyone ever made a hack to avoid losing spy crabs?

I dont think its possible to, but I'm no coder.

Archived