How do i price it?

The Art of War #PIGEON

Hi ;D

So , i have in my possession a Strange Unusual Physician's Protector |Green Confetti|

It's an unpriced that also have the strange quality, could you help me pricing it pls ;D ?

Didn't you make a thread already?

And you paid a strange unusual potassium bonnet :o what effect was it? hopefully nuts and bolt

no, not unusual,only strange, and yes i already made a thread, i like to see multiple opinions ;D

no, not unusual,only strange, and yes i already made a thread, i like to see multiple opinions ;D

Oh thankfully it was just strange.

And also, you're making the same thread again, in the same forum, where the same people frequent, where the people who can give you a correct answer already answered...

Are you sure you aren't just looking for someone to justify and validate the price you want?

And also, you're making the same thread again, in the same forum, where the same people frequent, where the people who can give you a correct answer already answered...

Are you sure you aren't just looking for someone to justify and validate the price you want?

No, it's not that, the first hread was on the TF2 item trading, and this one on the economy

And you want ask opinions from people you should ask from different people, like for instances if you want to know the price of a diamond ring, you would ask from multiple stores 

(But i'm kinda new to unusual trading so i ask a lot of things so i can learn the most i can about it)

just saw the actual thread for price checking ;D (i'm also not a regular from these forums)

And you want ask opinions from people you should ask from different people, like for instances if you want to know the price of a diamond ring, you would ask from multiple stores 

Exactly my point, same forum: same store.

I'm not trying to be a dick btw, just wondering :P

And looking at the same hat with different effects I'd say yours is valued at around 35-40 keys, and addidng around 5 keys to it being strange. So maybe 45-50 keys-ish.

And looking at the same hat with different effects I'd say yours is valued at around 35-40 keys, and addidng around 5 keys to it being strange. So maybe 45-50 keys-ish.

ok, thx ;D  :D

I must disagree with this. I had an extremely hard time selling a green energy protector for 50. I'd value his protector at around 30

Also id like to add to they guy above me, strange unusuals from my experience dont add that much value. Definently not 5 keys. Also the searing plasma one is 28-35 keys and recently updated. So make that of what you will

I must disagree with this. I had an extremely hard time selling a green energy protector for 50. I'd value his protector at around 30

Also id like to add to they guy above me, strange unusuals from my experience dont add that much value. Definently not 5 keys. Also the searing plasma one is 28-35 keys and recently updated. So make that of what you will

Pretty accurate these two ^^ I mainly based myself on the purple confetti and was trying not to be so harsh.

Archived