Escrow

BigfootMcScrub

Yes http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2scrap#announcements/detail/121957737037097438

Scrap.tf owner geel made a program to create a mobile app without the need of a smartphone, follow the instructions and you can activate it without one.

You will still need a phone number however, but it can be any phone that can receive a SMS 

I cant figure it out, I dont think the instructions are well made :/.

"To install, extract all binaries (.exe and .dll files) to the same folder as your current installation." 

What current installation? lol

I cant figure it out, I dont think the instructions are well made :/.

"To install, extract all binaries (.exe and .dll files) to the same folder as your current installation." 

What current installation? lol

You just create a new folder and extract all of them there, the same folder were you will install the app.

Can't you add a number even without a mobile phone?

You will receive a message from the number you add with a code so you can go further with activating it, so either way you need a number from a phone or something that can message you back.

You just create a new folder and extract all of them there, the same folder were you will install the app.

You will receive a message from the number you add with a code so you can go further with activating it, so either way you need a number from a phone or something that can message you back.

So I just make a new folder on my desktop? I'm horrible at this sort of stuff.

So I just make a new folder on my desktop? I'm horrible at this sort of stuff.

Yeah it doesn't have to be on the steam directory, just make a new folder on the desktop and run the program there.

Wow...

Hey kid, forget geel's app.  I can solve all your issues for you.  Just download this file named CompletelyLegitSteamEscrowToggle.exe and when you run it, it will disable escrow on your steam account so you can just trade normally without a waiting period.  It totally works.  I swear.

Wow...

Hey kid, forget geel's app.  I can solve all your issues for you.  Just download this file named CompletelyLegitSteamEscrowToggle.exe and when you run it, it will disable escrow on your steam account so you can just trade normally without a waiting period.  It totally works.  I swear.

I did it. and it works. :) ty

Archived