A 'Relist All' button

TacoTown

I'm a small-time trader, so I mostly sell things that are a couple keys or less. However, if nobody has been buying my stuff for awhile, my classifieds page can get really long and it can be a hassle relisting all of them separately. I think that a relist all button for people that want to relist everything they have quickly, or maybe a queue that automatically loads the next item that needs to be relisted, would be a fantastic addition to the site. I know I'm not some big shot trader, but I think that this would be a great addition and time saver for anyone who trades regularly but doesn't use a bot.

I'm a small-time trader, so I mostly sell things that are a couple keys or less. However, if nobody has been buying my stuff for awhile, my classifieds page can get really long and it can be a hassle relisting all of them separately. I think that a relist all button for people that want to relist everything they have quickly, or maybe a queue that automatically loads the next item that needs to be relisted, would be a fantastic addition to the site. I know I'm not some big shot trader, but I think that this would be a great addition and time saver for anyone who trades regularly but doesn't use a bot.

Just buy premium, it autobumps every listing every 30 minutes when you are online

Or a one time donation (check the donation page to see how much) would bump your listings automatically as well. 

I think that's the point of not having a relist all button, just like outpost doesn't have a bump all trades button.

Donate 1$ and you get a bump every 2 hours :D

you forgot to say that you must be online on backpack.tf, and be browsing that site or just keep refreshing it.

Well I appreciate all of you saying that, but like I said, i'm a small time trader. I usually don't have more than about 5 ref on me at all times because most of my profits go straight back into buying. The only reason I have so much right now is because I recently sold my aussie Sniper Rifle to try and buy a Aussie Eyelander. And i'm also in college, so I can't always be on for more than a couple minutes at a time.

EDIT: And I just looked at the donator page, getting autobumps on trades is $5, not the base $1. And that's something I really can't afford.

Well I appreciate all of you saying that, but like I said, i'm a small time trader. I usually don't have more than about 5 ref on me at all times because most of my profits go straight back into buying. The only reason I have so much right now is because I recently sold my aussie Sniper Rifle to try and buy a Aussie Eyelander. And i'm also in college, so I can't always be on for more than a couple minutes at a time.

EDIT: And I just looked at the donator page, getting autobumps on trades is $5, not the base $1. And that's something I really can't afford.

yes with http://backpack.tf/donateyou got autobump for LIFE and you will never pay laster not like premium

i think you can get for 1 $ but not are in note

yes with http://backpack.tf/donateyou got autobump for LIFE and you will never pay laster not like premium

i think you can get for 1 $ but not are in note

No, I get that, but like I said I don't usually have much and I can't really afford to take that big of a chunk out of my savings. And it only mentions autobump at the $5 level, at the $1 level you get a custom name option and a customizable background.

No, I get that, but like I said I don't usually have much and I can't really afford to take that big of a chunk out of my savings. And it only mentions autobump at the $5 level, at the $1 level you get a custom name option and a customizable background.

i'm not sure i've a friend just donate 1 $ and have autobump its just bard pite too lasy to adding in note

i'm not sure i've a friend just donate 1 $ and have autobump its just bard pite too lasy to adding in note

I think I get what you're saying (your spelling and grammar needs work), but that's still a huge chunk of my savings even for the $1. Like I said before, I don't actually sell stuff often, and all the keys I have are because I sold my aussie Sniper Rifle to buy a Aussie Eyelander.

Well, checking your backpack i think you can. I cant donate real money, but items ofc.

Actually, I have all those keys because I recently sold my Aussie Sniper Rifle in order to afford a Aussie Eyelander. And like I said, the whole problem i'm having is I haven't been selling items latley, so I have a lot of classified listings that take forever to relist.

Donating is the better alternative than premium. the only thing better premium does for you is it auto bumps every 30 minutes while Awesome++ is every hour although Premium expires after a month if you dont have a subscription but Donator never will.

Donating is the better alternative than premium. the only thing better premium does for you is it auto bumps every 30 minutes while Awesome++ is every hour although Premium expires after a month if you dont have a subscription but Donator never will.

Except I can't afford Donator.

Except I can't afford Donator.

Yes you can, you said you are in college so you clearly can afford $1 for a hobby. That is, unless your a kid who can't donate real money. I'm which case donate items.

Yes you can, you said you are in college so you clearly can afford $1 for a hobby. That is, unless your a kid who can't donate real money. I'm which case donate items.

Except i'm flat fucking broke, and like I said to the last three people, I don't actually sell things often, which is the whole reason I made this, the keys I have are for buying an Aussie Eyelander after selling my Aussie Sniper Rifle, and the autobump is only at the $5 mark according to the benefits list that's on the site.

Except i'm flat fucking broke, and like I said to the last three people, I don't actually sell things often, which is the whole reason I made this, the keys I have are for buying an Aussie Eyelander after selling my Aussie Sniper Rifle, and the autobump is only at the $5 mark according to the benefits list that's on the site.

$5 is like 2 bigmacs. Either spend the money or manually bump them.

$5 is like 2 bigmacs. Either spend the money or manually bump them.

I get the distinct feeling that you're both kind of a douche and don't realize what flat broke means. I can't afford a Big Mac, I get all of my food off the meal plan and i'm so deep in student loans i'll be paying them off until i'm fifty.

I get the distinct feeling that you're both kind of a douche and don't realize what flat broke means. I can't afford a Big Mac, I get all of my food off the meal plan and i'm so deep in student loans i'll be paying them off until i'm fifty.

Why are you wasting your time in tf2 then? The amount of profit you can make in a year you can earn in a month at a job. I'm not trying to come off as a douche, but I'm seriously questioning your choices here. 

Why are you wasting your time in tf2 then? The amount of profit you can make in a year you can earn in a month at a job. I'm not trying to come off as a douche, but I'm seriously questioning your choices here. 

I trade in TF2 so I can afford the loadouts I want. I play the game regularly, but the only way for me to optimize my loadouts is to buy them. I paid for a Pro KS Strange Loose Cannon with 2 spells and 3 parts on it, including Damage Dealt, solely through trading. And I don't have a job because I can't make the time for one with my course load, but I can spare a few minutes between classes to trade, which is why having to relist everything is as big of a hassle as it is.

Archived