Should I buy an aussie with ``Unknown History``

MordoBoss

If you mean it shows you a black square with yellow outline when you try to check the history. That's usually (my experience) because it either was won in MvM a very short time ago or because it has never been in a by bp.tf scanned backpack before.

If you mean it shows you a black square with yellow outline when you try to check the history. That's usually (my experience) because it either was won in MvM a very short time ago or because it has never been in a by bp.tf scanned backpack before.

here`s a link : http://imgur.com/wSppMKgshould i take it?

If you really want the Aussie, I would. But if you're in it for profit don't do it, could be duped. I always assume when there is the black box that it's duped just to be safe

If you really want the Aussie, I would. But if you're in it for profit don't do it, could be duped. I always assume when there is the black box that it's duped just to be safe

i checked it on OP it says that he`s first owner

See what scrap.tf will pay for it, if they take it, and if the price is what scrap.tf would pay, or under, take it, worst comes to worst, just bank it there.

I've sold several hundred aussies and I have had exactly one person ever even ask me if the aussie was duped. Duped aussies have never been a problem to sell at normal price.

I've sold several hundred aussies and I have had exactly one person ever even ask me if the aussie was duped. Duped aussies have never been a problem to sell at normal price.

^

Same here, histories on australiums are not that important.

What a coincidence to see you here. Dustbowl 7/24 -_-

Archived