Would this be a valid price suggestion?

[Unactive Account]

Idk if this would be lack of evidence so thats why I wanted to ask you guys before

Spell book pages cannot be tradable, giftable, or marketable

So if I made a price suggestion for it to be 0 ref based on that would that be lack of evidence?

Thanks for any comments

Pretty sure this has already been tried before. What is the point? It's already valued at nothing.

It actually has a price of N/A so it can be anything until its officially priced

It actually has a price of N/A so it can be anything until its officially priced

Anything that isn't priced adds no value to backpacks and if you can't trade it why is there a need to price it?

Anything that isn't priced adds no value to backpacks and if you can't trade it why is there a need to price it?

the reason would be to prevent other suggestions from pricing it higher

the reason would be to prevent other suggestions from pricing it higher

If these pages are untradable in any way, how would anyone get the evidence to price it at any price? 

If these pages are untradable in any way, how would anyone get the evidence to price it at any price?

last week someone tried to suggest it to be half a scrap.

ya so that's why I am wondering that would pricing it at 0ref be a valid suggestion?

Ultimately I'm not a mod so I can't say for sure but in all my time here I haven't seen a single price suggestion for 0 refined that I can remember. I honestly don't know if it is possible to suggest for 0 refined/keys flat. I was only trying to reason out why it would be valid between the two of us. I can't see it as valid since there is no way to exchange these pages in any way.

Ultimately I'm not a mod so I can't say for sure but in all my time here I haven't seen a single price suggestion for 0 refined that I can remember. I honestly don't know if it is possible to suggest for 0 refined/keys flat. I was only trying to re

you can you just price it at 0.0001 and it rounds it down to 0

Ok, there are some items that are listed at 0 refined like this one. However, there are ways of trading them and proof of the value at 0 refined, which is impossible for the Spellbook Pages as far as I know so I'd still stick with what I've said above.

ok thanks for your comments. then if it cannot be priced maybe the spell book pages should be locked at none and not allowed to have a suggestion on it

Archived