Keys

I am selling my backpack

I have one question on which even Einstein wasn't able to answer...

it's...

Will keys ever again be 5 ref or they will just raise? :/

Once we invent time travel and go back to the start of tf2 trading and get all the amazing deals before a real economy is established we'll have 5 ref keys.

In order for keys to lower, refined needs to become more valuable and desired. That's not really happening much. We however, are seeing relative stability because of Valve removing cosmetics from the drop table. Because of that, craft hats bumped up just enough in value to make crafting hats with metal sensible, thus keeping the metal supply a little more in check.

In order for keys to lower, refined needs to become more valuable and desired. That's not really happening much. We however, are seeing relative stability because of Valve removing cosmetics from the drop table. Because of that, craft hats bumped up just enough in value to make crafting hats with metal sensible, thus keeping the metal supply a little more in check.

I never got a cosmetic drop :(

I have one question on which even Einstein wasn't able to answer...

it's...

Will keys ever again be 5 ref or they will just raise? :/

Don't even worry about past values. You've got to live your own life in your own world. A few decades ago, my country had a federal interest rate at 17% (per annum). If we spend our lives waiting for certain prices/deals to occur then we'll miss many new opportunities.

Archived