What's going on here?

Jams

Didn't know where to put this, so I just put it in general.

Here's my issue. I logged into my Steam account from my mobile device. I then logged out of my account from the device. I then UNINSTALLED Steam from that device. I then logged out of steam from my computer and Steam still said I was online? What's going on?

Also before anyone says, my account has not been accessed from any new devices, I didn't get hijacked.

When did you check it and where? If it was on your profile page in a browser, Steam usually takes a while to recognize you're offline (I've seen people "online" for up to an hour) and still shows a blue outline on your avatar.

When did you check it and where? If it was on your profile page in a browser, Steam usually takes a while to recognize you're offline (I've seen people "online" for up to an hour) and still shows a blue outline on your avatar.

This might be it. I'll have to see tonight when I log out of steam. Thanks for the info.

It happened to me too, chill, nothing's wrong, just lag between device and Steam coordinator

Only reason why I'm getting concerned is because I logged out of my alt and replaced it with my main account on the tablet and Steam still says my alt is online.

The steam phone app takes exactly 1 hour to make you go offline since the last time it was active, it makes your status "away" until it finally makes you go offline. I guess it works still in the same way even if you uninstall it since the information was already sent to the servers

Archived