Looking for a T-Mobile or Unlocked Smartphone

The Oddball

I need myself a new phone, because I need to pay my own service now. The cheapest I found was T-Mobile Unlimited Everything @$40 a month, but I'd need a T-Mobile phone for it. My current phone is a Sprint Galaxy S5, so I couldn't use that. Anyone willing to sell me a somewhat new Unlocked/T-Mobile smartphone for cheap?

If you have a Walmart near you you can sign-up with Straight Talk. I have been using it for 3 years now and I have had no problems with their service, no dropped call and pretty fast 4G.  They have all the sim cards for all the carriers so just pick the Sprint pack or the CDMA pack (Don't remember if they sell the individually or in packs anymore).  I'm using my Galaxy Note 5 right now so i'm sure your phone will work too, unless you want to upgrade for some reason.

As for prices I think it runs ~$45 a month. I have it set to auto pay which I think it saves you some money in the long run. If you don't have a credit/debit card you can by the cards from Walmart.

Buy a cheap used sprint phone, then port over from T-mobile to sprint.

2gb data, unl talk/text, $25/mo.

That rate will last for 2 years

That requires a credit check, and I'm under 18 so I can't do that.

If you have a Walmart near you you can sign-up with Straight Talk. I have been using it for 3 years now and I have had no problems with their service, no dropped call and pretty fast 4G.  They have all the sim cards for all the carriers so just pick the Sprint pack or the CDMA pack (Don't remember if they sell the individually or in packs anymore).  I'm using my Galaxy Note 5 right now so i'm sure your phone will work too, unless you want to upgrade for some reason.

As for prices I think it runs ~$45 a month. I have it set to auto pay which I think it saves you some money in the long run. If you don't have a credit/debit card you can by the cards from Walmart.

My existing S5 has a bad IMEI, long story. I can't use it.

That requires a credit check, and I'm under 18 so I can't do that.

Well there is also a no credit check option, but idk if that still requires you to be 18. Ofc you could always lie about your bdate with the no credit check option.

Take some real advice from me, go to the phone section at your nearest walmart. Pretty much every prepaid phone is going to be an unlocked phone. Choose what you want and then buy the sim card or starter kit for the service you want. Straight Talk is unlimited data for 30 days, 5GB high speed, 45 dollars a month. Walmart Family mobile is the same but on T-mobile and costs $40 a month. That's my suggestions as someone who does this every day.

Archived